How many more weeks do I have until harvest

This is my first grow. There are northern lights started from seed May 3rd. I think I have two to four more weeks. When should I stop adding nutrition to the water? My run off ppm is 1350 and ph is 6.1

1 Like

A few. Once the hairs get more brown, get a jeweler lens once the tric is about ready to harvest is around 80% milky 20% amber

Like this

JARLINK 30X 60X Illuminated Jewelers Eye Loupe Magnifier, Foldable Jewelry Magnifier with Bright LED Light for Gems, Jewelry, Coins, Stamps, etc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078N34WZR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HX4hFbN84WNY2

This is the one I use.

6 Likes

Thanks
I will get one and try to put up some pictures with it.

Does it matter if some of the pistils are still white ish ? I see a few amber trichomes on mine and a lot of cloudy and still a few clear, can’t get any decent pics though I’m still trying :joy: but a lot of the hairs on the main Kola are still whitish/ambering slightly

Pics or it didn’t happen

1 Like

I am trying bare with me lol got to hold the loupe to the iPhone camera lol I’ll do my best

Stop nutrients 2 weeks before harvest. Do you give it nutrients every watering? What is your soil? She looks pretty well.

1 Like

USB scope is the way to go. Northern lights photo from this morning. Just a few amber here and there, and still a lot of clear. Bidding my time.

2 Likes

Yeah I have ordered one of those all I have is a 60X jewellers loupe so it’s quite hard to take photos at the moment :laughing:

1 Like

I’m a newbie and have same question as you. This applies to me as well. IPC_2020-07-26.14.49.01.9660

1 Like

Yes I feed nutrients every watering. My water is 900 ppm and 6.5 ph. Water out is 1300 ppm and 6.1 ph I’m using coco + perlite. Here are some pictures all I have is a jewelry magnifier with my iPhone.

1 Like

You having a mix of The three aswell buddy lol? Clear amber and cloudy? I still have some white/milky yellow pistils though so regardless I’m waiting another couple weeks I reckon, I’ll try get some pictures in a few moments, @802Grow good job with the pics bro must have a steady ass hand :joy:

@CottonUpdate @802Grow @hector5.0 @beardless

Best pics I could get right now :joy:

Total guess 3 weeks.
What are you growing? Is it an auto?

1 Like

Yeah she’s auto buddy glue gelato

@beardless this is the stardawg I’m smoking now, almost no amber trichomes all cloudy and clear lmao :joy: people must be harvesting early here Cos of a drought, still banging though

Sorry, could respond until now. I just joined and was limited to so many messages. Thanks everyone for all the advice. I did give them another dose, also trimmed up some fan leaves. I will start the flush again and hopefully soon I’ll get to harvest.

1 Like

How do I post a question to this forum?

Welcome @bain53 As a new member, you need to spend some time in the community doing some reading prior to be given the privilege.

Once you are granted, go to the thread you want to post in: Beginner - Autoflower support

Then you will see the “+ New Topic”

Good luck.