How Many Lights On & Off?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“First time using Auto seeds … I’m 72 a ret. Marine from the old school lol … Can you tell me how many hours lights on and off …I have a halfback 3 ft high LED system with Auto ph system and Co2 boost …Light timing and how long til finished plant … ( I think these are 60 day ) I have had severe phantom limb pain 47 years … what seed ( plant ) do you recommend for the pain .”

1 Like

Lights schedule you can pretty.much do what ever. The plants being autos they will flower when they are ready. 18/6 12/12 either of those I would recommend. The flowering time on the site is just an average you wanna check the tricombes to see.if your plant is ready to be harvested. I will let someone else answer about the pain.

3 Likes

maybe These guys can help you @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

2 Likes

they are 60 day after they start to flower

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @eric2 dear retired old school Marine; I am retired Air Force though I’m a bit younger. I am very old school. As are many of us here on the forum. Lot of mature folks and we all share info and help each other with our grows. Maybe the support folks can help you get up on the forum and we can help you with your grow? I think you would enjoy the time here and we could use a good Marine! Semper Fi!

Thanks for considering! Bob @bob31

8 Likes

Very well said @bob31 there are a lot of really great members on our forum and you’d be surprise there are a lot of retired veterans on here as well and just people who are retired we will help you from start to finish and answer any question we can to make sure you’re successful usually the auto flowers take me anywhere between 70 days and 90 days depending on elevation and location which you don’t want to share But it would be great if you would come join our family we would love to have you Afghan is crate for pain chronic widow is great for pain away with those great for pain Trainwreck is great for pain super skunk is also great for pain there are many more I just haven’t tried them all yet but I’m getting there thanks for your Service and let’s get you some medicine that works

1 Like

Hey my friend thanks for the comeback … Hogmaster … to me your handle indicates you might be or are a bass fisherman LOL … I do appreciate the feedback I’m getting and hope to soon learn how to navigate the forum and take advantage of interacting with y’all

4 Likes

Glad to have you buddy! Welcome to the community, I’m positive that you’ll enjoy it here. We have a great little community of awesome people who grow, bake, cook, farm, fish, hunt, live, and learn together!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

@Smokin60 your best bet is to read as much information as possible you will start earning badges and you will be able to comment more like as much stuff as you can people will start liking your stuff and you will eventually be able to roam free they want to make sure we’re bot free glad you joined my friend if you have any questions please feel free to get a hold of me the best way to get a hold of anyone is use the @ in front of there name @Smokin60 like so we welcome you with open arms

2 Likes

Hogmaster sir ! Still curious about the “Hogmaster” relates to … I thought fishing , wild boar hunting and then it hit me ! Being ret. military with some time spent in Marine AirWing C130’s were , I believe ( I’m old lol ) were called Hogs and the crew chief was called a Hogmaster ??? Don’t mean to pry …God Bless !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forumn @Smokin60.
This is definitely the best forumn around for help growing cannabis. Everyone is great here and always willing to give a helping hand. :+1:

@Smokin60 sorry it took so long to respond back I’ve been working overtime 30 hours this week no the hogmaster comes from whenever I used to cooking competitions I was a barbecue man for several years

2 Likes

I’m the house cook … I love to BBQ and smoke both domestic and game meat ! I also do edibles for myself and close friends My marsh mellow fudge is the bomb ! Get some rest 30 hrs working would kill me ! I walked almost 60 miles in one week this past June at Disney World with my grandkids IT WAS LIKE WORK … God Bless !

3 Likes