How many ‘fingers & when?’

I was wondering at what stage do the leaves develop 5 to 7 ‘fingers’? My girls are OD plants, roughly 2 months old, and they still have 3 fingers per leaf ~ is this normal?

Are they getting enough light$

1 Like

Different strains grow different ways. Looks to me like the top biggest leaves in the middle pic have 5 fingers. The last two are small. Give her some more time.

1 Like

2 months old? What is your grow environment? They look 2 weeks old.

3 Likes

I agree with Bobby. Give us some more info, they look younger than two months. By two months you should have five finger leaves.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input :+1: After checking the calendar :spiral_calendar: it turns out the girls are only 6 weeks old (not 2mths) and I need to remember I’m looking at a 6month grow not 3, given they are going to be, and training to be outdoor plants (+they’ve never had artificial lights). my climate (Australia/Victoria) has only just hit its 4th week into spring , so the girls have been fighting for light since day one. As the days get longer and the heat builds, they should be able to spend more and more time outside - wen they are inside they are surrounded by 3 sides of window and one wall , and I have a fan running on them - this week they began to start regrowing after the initial shock of transplanting from solo cups to their current pots and the ‘overall’ health seems to be picking up :+1: - I even noticed one of them does have a 2 five fingered leaves on it after all lol​:slightly_smiling_face: - the soil is a basic potting mix, coir and perlite combo and I water them lightly with bottled spring water via a spray bottle once a day before I go to bed :+1:

1 Like

PS ~ they are random bags seeds , so I cant vouch for their genes :dna: or whether they b male or female

1 Like