How many days do you typically run autos

This is day 11, not growing quickly, but it looks healthy. Any advice?

2 Likes

Turn up the heat. 80 degrees or a little warmer is perfect for seedlings and lower the light to the plant if possible

2 Likes

@ebbnflo my strawberry cheese cake started like that and has remained short, but very bushy… I just germed an NL myself and has yet to break the soil now… I thought someone said to expect height from them. I must be reading too much & misunderstood; trying to grasp things as quickly as possible cuz as soon as I let my guard down, mine is gonna be ready to harvest & I have yet to finish ‘chemicals’, lol I barely touched harvesting at all…and can’t find the page of ‘Terms’ Glad to see so many replies to this!

1 Like

@ebbnflo what is your humidity? I put plastic ziplock bags over my seedlings to raise humidity. Others use half a plastic water bottle or other transparent domes to accomplish the same thing.

I’ve kept the humidity between 40 and 60% It usually hovers around 50%.

Seems to be working. Will post another picture in a few days.

2 Likes

Another question for you, the seedling is a bit leggy. What do you do if you have to prop it up?

Mound more soil around it. That stalk will put out more roots.

2 Likes

My GG4 auto has been going for 113 since breaking dirt. Still going strong though with white pistils and clear trichs

3 Likes

Big bud, but looks like it’s foxtailing on you, so it will continue to produce white pistils. I would definitely be looking close at trichs on that one.

3 Likes

@Dexterado Been checking ever 2 days. Sugar leaves have amber but the rest are not milky enough for me yet. I’m guessing the foxtailing is part of the phenotype because the other one in the tent isn’t doing it.

2 Likes