How many days do you typically run autos

Just curious how long you folks that do autos a lot run them until they’re done. This gorilla glue is day 76 from breaking ground. Wondering how much longer it might go. Mostly cloudy trichs.

9 Likes

You’re getting pretty close. My last autos were ILGM Girl Scout Cookies and they took about 125ish days.

6 Likes

125? Wow, that’s a long time.

2 Likes

3 of the 4 were perfect. The 4th plant should’ve gone 2 more wks honestly but I didn’t trust myself at that time, but you know the end game is a learned experience It was crazy how long they hung about. I ended up giving the 4th plant completely away because I hate a racey anxious high. It was to immature. Made me uncomfortable lol. My neighbor thought loved that free sh!t lol.

6 Likes

Beautiful plant with a lot of nice color , I would shoot for water only next 10 to 14 days And I think that would definitely put you in the window to harvest. Good luck :v:

3 Likes

Our first two that wasnt sampled on, 91 superb soil and 104 days coco.

1 Like

Gorgeous specimen you’ve grown there Gromie!

Of my 11 autos over 3 grows, the shortest was 10.4 weeks and the longest 13.8

4 Likes

My shortest auto was a CBD plant harvested on day 62 from sprout (yes, she was actually ready for harvest, lol), a non-CBD plant I harvested on day 81 that should have been harvested ~ a week earlier, and my longest auto was an Afghan on day 104 from sprout with some amber trichomes. I’ve seen other growers’ plants taking in the 1teens or so. My current mature auto, a GDP, is on day 93 from sprout and day 60 of flower, but still needs another week or two.

4 Likes

all of my autos have been from 10 to 13 weeks.

3 Likes

My first autos were zkittlez that took 104 days. I’m on day 88 with gg4 right now and they’re about ready to harvest. I just took a runtz at day 75. Yours are ready to chop as soon as the trichs are where you want them.

2 Likes

Varies. My fastest was about 62 days from sprout. Longest took 45 days just to flower, and is still going. I don’t know how old she is but I think I sprouted her in early September.

2 Likes

Depends on when they start flowering. If it’s between days 35-45 they usually finish in the 80-90 day range. If it’s after 45 days then about 100 days or more to finish. That’s been my experience

3 Likes

That sounds about right right. It started flowering on day 34/35, and it’s day 77 today. Looks really close. I’ll probably take it down on day 80.

1 Like

They are stubborn plants. Keep them alive to kill them. Im not surprised for 120 days and I feel I might be harvesting too soon. Do you have any amber or cloudy/clear?

I just harvested tangerine dream auto and cotton candy kush auto and went 14 weeks from sprout, sounds like average is 12 give or take a couple weeks from what everyone else says

1 Like

how long is the seedling stage usuallly? I’m growing some NL right now, and it’s only an inch tall after a week.

About 12 days for mine. Days 19-21 they should start aggressively vegging

This was day 8 for me

1 Like

110-125 days from what I read on NL autos

Thanks, I look forward to mine looking that good. Not sure what’s wrong, but I’ll just be patient for now. Thanks.

1 Like