How many colas per plant?

That’s a great idea… That hadn’t occurred to me yet…

1 Like

I just put one of each in water!!!

3 Likes

First 2 trimmed buds from the LA. She’s still drying… Not much to trim off really. Most of the foliage fell off on its own. Still have to track down the stems of some shriveled leaves, but that’s about it… Won’t be much for edibles. I have no idea how much I’m going to get dry. Buds are solid but not heavy, so… Also very sticky

1 Like

Day 35 of flower… GFOG

1 Like

AC is working great… 65° and counting… Temps dropped 8°s even with lights on… I want to see how cool it’ll get in there 1st and then I’ll make adjustments. Going to keep it in 70 's… Probably mark different day and night settings( it’s a dial/manual). I put an intake fan on the tent hose that hooks into the wall in front of the ac. It’s pulling cold air into the tent pretty well now from the ac… The intake in the wall sits pretty much right in front of the ac… The exhaust from the AC is blowing into my furnace/water heater closet. There’s an air intake in there so the heat from the AC is getting sucked right outside

It is day 35 for Ms rainbow haze as well…

She smells like lemony gasoline

2 Likes

I just got done playing musical marijuana. I need to do some defoliating on step child and I’ve got a couple of additions to the family, so adjustments were necessary … Shogun is on the struggle bus currently… The burns on her leaves are from the botanical oils I used to help get rid of the fungus gnat infestation I had going on. Step child is now in the laundry room with plenty of light and space and at a height easier for me to work on her… All 3 of my flowering plants are in the same tent though pistils showed on the 2 cola in the middle 10 days earlier than the other two plants.

1 Like

Final yield LA Confidential 9 1/2 OZ dry

Family photo… Rainbow haze left… Godfather OG in middle and right

The rainbow haze is really starting to chunk up, I think… I’m pretty stoked about her progress… She’s super sticky… I am wondering when/if the purples are going to start showing

This young lady has the ugliest set of leaves of any plant I’ve grown… Probably my fault… But her top buds are unequivocally the heaviest of any I’ve produced… I speculate they’ve got to be bigger than 8 grams… They’re about the same diameter as a red bull can and super solid… Not squishy at all… Buds are 50 days old so she’s still got a little time to grow

Of course, can’t leave out this young lady… GFOG… Loaded with trichs but I’m worried she’s yellowing too much, too soon and that she’s not going to bulk up as much as id like… Time will tell

Photo update on stepchild… Her trunk is 3/4 inch thick… I was hoping to get that to 1"… I was also wanting to send her to flower in 8 days… Don’t think I’m going to get both

I’m curious to see how this works out… Cannabis naturally focuses it’s growth vertically. The technical “tops” of this plant are lower than any other part of the plant… So, who gets the bigger buds??? The thicker stemmed, low lying “tops” or the side branches that sit much closer to the light but on thinner stems??? Of course, in the stretch, those tops might outpace those side branches in vert growth

I can’t wait to hear how that one goes.
Is it done…

(That’s my impression of the kids on a road trip). Sorry I am stoned. Was way funnier in my head…

1 Like

@noddykitty1 I’m really stoned myself… I’m honestly not sure which comment you’re replying to… If it was my last post about step child, she is not done… She’s looking good though… I’m going to have to post an update photo tomorrow… she looks like she’s going to stack well… I vegged her 110 days

Rainbows baby. Floating from the rainbow haze

I am glad your grows look like they have been going well. Nice weight on the la confidential.

1 Like

I was pretty pleased with the yield… She is currently my highest yield off a single plant but stepchild might be a serious competitor.

How tall was this plant when you switched to flower?

Which plant are you referring to???

@Budguy007 Thanks for bringing me back to this thread… I had forgotten about it… It was like looking at baby pictures of the plants I’ve got going that I’m getting ready to harvest!!!