How many buds/flowers?

I have a cash crop grow box, 3 foot tall … growing white willow, fem… have 3 plants but one is taking over. just went to flower 2 weeks ago. I’m counting 9 flowering, Buds??? Should i call them that yet?? The 9 are on one plant. My first grow so don’t know what to expect

It sounds like you have a bunch of healthy plants. I am worried that you have too many plants growing for that box. However; Yuo mentioned nothing about your vegetative period; So, I am in the dark.

Please go to beginner category, and copy/paste a “Support ticket” into this topic. I will be glad to look into this for you. I am sure other members and grow experts will reply, also. Peace. :slight_smile:

Type, Bag seed, or NA
White willow
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Hydro

System type? Cash crop grow box

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? trying to keep at 5.8 (keeps going down, adjusting)

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS using moon dust, using 1/4 to 1/2 what’s recommended.

Indoor or Outdoor indoor

Light system, size? 3 825 lumens,6500k cfl

Temps; Day, Night 70-85

Humidity; Day, Night 50%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,no

Co2; Yes (pad)

Leafs coming up nice, once they get a little bigger, start to brown. Have 3 plants in box

Only one plants is going to be the 98% of box, the other 2 are very small. All flowers are on the one plant… I’m counting either 9 or 10 on the one plant… and the lighting on my ticket is wrong… i want to flower