How long will this girl go

She went into soil October 11th. Do-si-doo auto. Her sister finished 4weeks ago. Not a single amber head about 70/ 30 cloudy/clear

12 Likes

some take longer than others but shes is a beauty

6 Likes

I have 6 autos that I started one month later than you. Mine popped out of the ground on Nov 11th and even my smallest plant is showing amber.

4 Likes

Sometimes you just don’t get amber, she looks pretty good to me. What high do you want? What would your ratio have been if ambers were there?

8 Likes

I had bruce banner auto go 154 days and never got amber. Massive buds though. I pulled her when she had obviously stopped swelling and stopped pushing pistils.

5 Likes

Great looking plant btw. Great job🤘

4 Likes

She’s still pushing pistils

Looking for about 10% amber

That baby is probably already where you want her to be. She’s full on showing fall coloring. She’s fading properly.

5 Likes

Dang! Nice one!

1 Like

That’s a beauty. I’d be thinking about chopping if it was mine.

1 Like

Is the bud airy or compact?

1 Like

I would take testers and taster cuttings, weekly, a branch.

3 Likes

She is firm but not rock solid

2 Likes

Damn. And here I was about to chop mine after 8 weeks. 5 months for an auto?

2 Likes

This is my tiny do si dos autos, started on December 22.

5 Likes

Here is her and her sister just before I cut the one.

6 Likes

We’ll she finished at the 130 day mark. Not a bad smoke even after only curing for a week. She yielded 281.gr

4 Likes

So I found a few seeds in this plant. But not many at the rate I’m going though it I’m gonna say maybe 10 seed total. Never saw any signs of hermi during the grow but this is the plant that took 130 days to finish. What would be the outcome of growing them. They are Ilgm do-so-dos autos

3 Likes

@mangold0318 Happy Birthday and Cannaversary

2 Likes