How long will it take my plant to completely grow?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

How long will it take my plant to completely grow?

Depends on how long you veg for. 3-4 months is average for indoors.

Depends on strain, type of grow and your own environmental factors. I purchased LowRyder autoflowering (outdoor grow) so I don’t have to worry about light cycles and according to I❤GM, I sould have buds in about 2.5 months, start to finish.

This is one of the ladies I started on 5/1:

1 Like

If you leave lights on 18/6, photoperiod plants will NEVER flower. People keep mother plants for years using this technique.

1 Like

From seed to end is roughly 5 month time changes depending on if you are in soil of hydro there are a few phases you need to go threw. First is germination that takes 1to7 days then you will enter seedling phase. Seedling phase can take 2 to 4 weeks then you will enter veg stage that’s is avg of 2 to 4 weeks depending on how large you want them. Then starts the exciteing flower phase that is when you will see them take flight and that takes anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Now that’s a photo plant the autos are on there own scedule and will go start to end in 10 to 13 weeks. I hope this helps

veg for 2-4 weeks

Or you can veg a lot longer and grow some trees, fill a trellis, fill up a SCROG net, whatever. It’s totally up to you, and what you have room for. Just keep in mind that they will double or more in height after you switch to flower.

I was only giveing a exp of the avg beginner grow not how to get huge plants but get you started and what the avg person does lol