How long will a plant survive without light?

Yes. That is the desirable affect of topping/FIM’ing.

1 Like

Okay not used to cutting the nodes lol

1 Like

@SKORPION @Covertgrower both plants that had no light for 3 days really did do good! Never seen so many opaque trichomes at week 7 and a half flower! Blue Gelato got few more weeks due to seeing clear heads. Bubba kush though depends on how fast all opaque trichomes turn to amber. It has maybe around 5 percent amber rest are milky as hell. Also can’t believe how many red hairs Bubba kush threw out. Checking Trichomes again today I believe 8th week or 9th week Bubba kush will be ready to be pulled.

2 Likes

Nice glad it’s working out

1 Like

Thank ya. My fiance was telling me earlier when she went outside and saw the buds on Bubba kush all buds and angles are about 80 to 90 percent red hairs. It’s kinda weird cause it’s at 7 weeks 3 days. I don’t know whether it’s this plant maturing faster cause of strain or if the 3 day darkness made it mature faster. The Blue Gelato is same age but is now where near how the Bubba kush is looking. Blue Gelato still has white hairs and a select few clear heads… @SKORPION

1 Like

Blue Gelato pistils and trichomes majority opaque seen 4 clear heads in total. There are very few amber trichomes but also seen a purple color trichome head. I believe she will be done in 2 weeks maybe 3. bluegeltrichs2 bluegeltrichs

now this one is the Bubba Kush I think she has 12 days to go. Trichomes constantly changing to amber. She has more red hairs than anything. ![bubbakushtrichomes|640x480] (upload://xcobjZFbLl1HN0i7ccjRZNnXJuw.jpeg) if they look longer than 2 weeks and 3 weeks go ahead and let me know! Going for majority amber this run.

1 Like