How Long Until Canada Sees Legalization?

I’m curious as to when we can expect to see Canada legalize marijuana. Now that they’ve put Trudeau in the prime minister’s seat, it at least seems like they’re headed that way. Most analysts are predicting it’s still at least a couple of years away.

Salutations,

4 years later, 3 months from the next federal poles (…), IMO it’s quite about time to pop!!

:expressionless:

This morning i was reading yet another article that could have been written last year, still contaminated with blatant hints of TrudeauMania though it finally informed us about one of the major factors that may explain why there are cannabis consumers who will persist in boycotting so-called “legal” retail stores: pesticides.

So far i thought there were “only” 22, today it’s 96 all the sudden, not to mention i even discovered that myclobutanil (which was supposed to be strictly banned for heated inhalation applications, e.g. smoking/vaping and vaporization!..) now appears on such “legal” list as well:

[ https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/drugs-health-products/cannabis-testing-pesticide-list-limits.html ]

Mandatory cannabis testing for pesticide active ingredients - List and limits (2019-Jan-2)

:warning:

Which ain’t no complete surprise as it spontaneouly reminded me of more mid-December articles on “acceptable” pesticides for mari-caca growing, published in 2013 (…):

[ WSLCB WSDA i502 200+ "Pesticide List" - Google Search ]
Google Search: WSLCB WSDA i502 200+ “Pesticide List”

It turns out Hexo (formerly known as Hydropothecary, and Québec’s only “LP” before 2016…) equally made the news late in December, byt that was 3 years ago (!), after publishing the NON-DETECTION LEVEL for myclobutanil (paving the way to potential non-detectable soups).

:nauseated_face:

So there are, indeed, enthousiast cannabis consumers who severely criticize the “Légaleezation” of Trudeau once it’s clear vilification vectors have actually multiplied.

During Harper days Canada’s federal government ceased control of “marihuana” production as a result of contest in our higher justice courts over consumer constitutional rights which were protected in the Confederation of 1867, e.g. the foundation of this country. Back then VILIFICATION took memorable forms, starting with sterlization by ionizing rays emanating from radioactive cobalt-60, for example…

:radioactive:

Although an “entourage effect” is being increasingly accepted which integrates synergy benefits of terpenes and other noble molecules, such damaging sterilization methods persist on the land of cap’tain Itnoc: In The Name Of Children, on top of 96 “legal” pesticides plus industrial processing that translates as “Tumbled Weed”…

Next in a “legal” retail store almost near you (…), but you won’t know it before we go to the polls:

Trudeau's%20THC-centric%20Mari-CACA%20(socio-toxic)%20RED%20WARNING%20(2018-Mar-20)%20%5B400x400%5D%20

Remember, it was only supposed to be about legalizing “INCIDENTAL” possession & consumption… In clearer terms always use with great moderation!!

Meanwhile both the provincial and federal levels actively diminish the health-wise value of e-Cigs/Vaporizers by making them equivalent to self-poisoning SMOKE seasoned with paper and glue, pushing the irony another step further by offering pre-rolled “joints” though we’re forbiden to light up 9 meters from all doors & windows.

:desert:

Vulnerable isolated individuals face serious threats of eviction in many provinces once reputed to be consuming in the privacy of their own room, imagine home-cultivation of “bio”, medical or otherwise!

And that’s not the end of creative vilification forms just yet if we account for a massive mass-media propaganda effort combined to those imported from USA, like civil asset forfeiture allowing mis-guided 3rd-party strangers (read self-serving “predator$”) to confiscate your car, even the whole house… Hurt families, impose coerced scientology-inspired “treatment”, perform kidnapings, even legally KILL (e.g. without any civil/criminal justice repercussions for police agents) over 8 oz gathered from many pockets not even belonging to the dead, etc.

:skull_and_crossbones:

Briefly put the “Légaleezation” of Trudeau has been open bar for all those who voted Harper before, which ain’t surprizing neither as BOTH the conservatives and liberals happened to vote TOGETHER in favour of mandatory prisons sentences for the self-cultivation of a handful plants. Every single Canuck bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist could witness “victories” piling up since 2015 (if those even paid attention…) and yet such socio-toxic crowd still won’t sound happy until cannabis and entousiast consumers have been erased from the environment, or just thrown in jail for new non-incidental “organized crimes”. YMMV!

:oncoming_police_car:

Nonetheless a constant emerges which can be expressed as 1 word alone: VILIFICATION, if not Self-Vilification performed by unsuspecting and/or vulnerable consumers themselves, which seems to be the ultimate punishment intended to protect our spineless “elites” from any risk of being associated with banalisation.

So yeah, it’s somewhat “legal” already! M’well… That still depends somehow…

Good day, have fun!! :peace_symbol:

UPDATE:

CBC - Quebec’s ban on growing cannabis at home unconstitutional, judge rules (2019-Sep-3)​
[ https:// www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-cannabis-homegrowing-1.5269046 ]​

Ref.:

C-5.3 - Cannabis Regulation Act
[ http:// www.legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cs/C-5.3 ]​

It is prohibited to possess a cannabis plant.
Art. 5

It is prohibited to cultivate cannabis for personal purposes.
Art. 10

Ousp! Ah, and i almost forgot to mention more cynical irony. For example about myclobutanil generating “Zyklon gas” when heated by the end consumers themselves. The point here being that Zyklon (cyclone in German) used to be linked to nazi death camps around 1942 ~ 1944 if i’m not mistaking…

Safety%20Seal%20on%20Legal%20SQdC%20Mari-Caca%20%5B360x480%5D%20

Another joke on us is when local mass media reports a joint operation performed by Québec’s provincial police assisted by Canada’s RCMP and even the Army:

Job%20security%20in%20Qu%C3%A9bec%20for%20SQ%2C%20RCMP%20and%20even%20the%20Army%20(2019-Aug-28)%20%5B300x400%5D%20

Now admire how the devil manages to hide into subtle details: the people making a dime on this picture are working for Groupe Capitales Médias, which is tied to Martin Cauchon who’s a former member of the federal Liberal party, now involved with the 48North Cannabis Corp., Delshen Therapeutics Corp. and Avitas Grown companies suspected (or already found?..) to enjoy fiscal heavens in foreign countries, m’well unless i’d be mistaken. Anyway it all gets real stinky when we also learn that Québec’s government promised to (financially) save local mass media for the sake of democracy, while those same corporate beggars seem just too satisfied to complain via their newspapers that “organized crime” represents some “unfaircompetition to the SQdC!

Which reminds me i also read something similar about Hexo/Hydropothecary, manufacturer of Zyklon-generating mari-caca despite promises to offer “kosher” - which is quite a stretch for anyone with enough keys to appreciate such cornerstone of history! … In addition this most peculiar LP is one among the 40 % approved by Health Canada that were found to actually hide green money in countries as these:

Caïmans islands:  15 M$
United Arab Emirates:  700 000 $
Bahamas:  751 500 $

Good day, have fun!! Peace symbol :peace:

1 Like