How long to Veg

You have a green thumb… litteraly😉 You should be very proud of yourself

1 Like

thx i do my best and i like to help another growes to. knowledge is a power :wink:
i saw many pics here and awsame plants and techniques…you people are great!

2 Likes

We have to stick together. The more knowledge we can share, the better. Information is always good but Knowlege is what you build on…

2 Likes

Lets not forget that plant size should be maintained to accommodate lighting size. When I first started, I had weak lights, and let some lemon kush veg for six months. Which grew to 5’9" before flip. At that point my 600 watt hps wasn’t strong enough for two big plants like that and they produced lots of buds to be expected. But even the colas were larfy due to shitty light per sq meter. Imo the plant had to disperse what little light it was getting amongst a beast.

This is the lemon kush here, after 8 weeks of flower. And I had previous clones, that produced much better quality at a third of the size, and never brought them past 9 weeks.
And this is a clone from that same plant flowered earlier under the same light, about a third of the veg time. While I got heavier yield per plant (with size difference) I yielded more per sq ft of better quality with smaller plants. And faster. This bud was at week six, and was more dense and trichome enriched, than the latter plant at week eight. Its weird, but a tall guy can be weaker than a little guy of he isn’t supplied the right elements.

3 Likes

That is a gorgeous… Dang. Your screen name made me spit up laughing!! Great name!!!

1 Like

Lmao thanks brother. A box of frosted flakes, a lot of pot, and the glorious endeavors of childhood earned me that name…

1 Like

Nice Plant, look so yummy…:wink:
that’s why im growing with 400 watts only. i have only 1m² space.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. The plant you speak of is actually my first real grow. Here’s some of my last harvest. It was gg bag seed. So I named it mad gorilla.

3 Likes