How long to finish flowering on this auto

I need help to look how many week I have to see this plant full flowering is a auto sour diesel and if she look healthy? Thanks y’all

@MrPeat , @Caligurl , @BobbyDigital , @Covertgrower

looks good so far. to me it looks like u got a few weeks to go.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, looking a little hungry, I would feed, if you aren’t.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower I feed two days ago and today was water pH with calmag

1 Like

@FullyMedicated you think like 3 o 4 weeks?

1 Like

i would say so. 3 weeks at least. lots of white pistils still. once they all go brown or amber you know your close. thats when u start looking at your tricomes/crystals.

1 Like

OK I get jut to seed went I can start flushing so she had one more week of feed time

1 Like

Thanks y’all all that is for my wife so we tire of buy lmaooooo I’m said we can start smk end of July good

2 Likes

as for flushing i have never bothered as i use miracle grow. all i do is my last week is straight water then i let it dry out for a couple days then place in the dark for a day or so then chopy chop chop

1 Like

Covert has you covered.

2 Likes

@FullyMedicated I read two weeks early flush with pH water or other supplement and on dry 10 days is perfect in darkness with 75°F and 45 to 50 HR them cure as long you past the week you can try but is better cure for 4 months lmaoo that go to hit you hard

1 Like

i definitely don’t smoke them till i cure. with miracle grow it’s pointless to flush per say as it releases nutrients with each watering so to flush would just be giving it more nutrients. which is why i just water for the last week with no extra nutes or bloom stuff. then i let the soil dry up under my lights for a few days then dark. i also don’t worry about ph or ppms due to the miracle grow.

1 Like

Yes, a little feed would help. They look about 3+ weeks away, but I always look at trichomes and depends on the ‘feel’ you are going for.

1 Like

@Caligurl thanks yesterday I give her water so tomorrow or Sunday I go to feed again, OK like 4 week left she had white pistil and the tricomes I don’t checks because I think the pistil need to be cover or brown around Bud so I just following how long she need to full mature to cut

Thats her today

1 Like

@Caligurl thanks for advised

1 Like