How long till harvest (trichome pics)

Hey yall ! Plant is sweet zz fem starting week 11 of her sweet little life !

She’s been flowering for 5 weeks, and im on the first day of the sixth week. My nute schedule has her getting the highest dose of nutes shes gooten so far, and I think two more waters till flush. The hairs are getting more and more orange, and it doesnt look like the tricomes are all white yet.

Also the bottom nugs are quite small, is cutting lzvel by level the norm ? Will they get bigger after i cut the top nug ?
Also just out of curiosity because i know no one can really say for sure, but roughly how much yield should I expect ?

1 Like

I’d say about another 3-5 weeks. Roughly!
Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t stop feeding just yet. You have about 4 more weeks of bud swelling to go. I say minimum 3oz if you keep it up

1 Like

Wait what, 3 oz?!
Oh my thats gonna be a nice yield !
I didnt think i would have her go that far but im glad to hear it !
Dont you think that the top nugs tricomes will get 100% of tricomes bronze though ?
@spyonyou @Bluntsmoke

1 Like

Need to get a loop or a microscope to view the trics. You can find charts that tell you the best times to harvest and whatnot and the color the trics will be at dif stages.

1 Like

You can harvest the top part of it and then harvest the rest later when they get ready if there not ready at the same time.

1 Like

Not saying for sure but it’s possible

1 Like