How long till harvest fellas😀?

Pics from various plants, all grand daddy purple autos popped through soil on feb 1st , how long would you guess? I’m thinking they all still look clear and i personally do not see amber yet?

Thank you

2 Likes

Zooming in, you seem to be all clear. You want all or most of your pistils amber and receeded into the bud. Depending on the effect youre wanting depends on trichome color.

2 Likes

So no guess on how long before I’m looking at chopping down anyone?

Ty

Show the whole plant

1 Like

From what I can see ,I am thinking 3 weeks

1 Like

1 Like

All are same age except in 2nd pic, the far left and far right top row

1 Like

So far I am not impressed with the autos whatsoever, they are all gdp, and they all look like completely different plants? They are all small and a couple are ridiculously small. Hope they come out ok, it just sucks that 12 plants won’t even be a pound total​:thinking::pensive::v:

1 Like

Ps- I can take better pics if needed. Thank you.

Some look ready to chop, some a week or two away and one at least one 4-5 weeks. Can you get closer pics?

1 Like

Yes I’ll take some shortly. No trichs have turned amber yet that I can see, and all are still clear and not cloudy yet that I also can see

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok if anyone thinks I need better or closer up? Please let me know thank you again

1 Like

Has to be some cloudy on at least a few. Not saying they’re done but you may want to invest in a nice usb microscope because the jarlink ones on Amazon are trash

1 Like

Then comes amber correct? That’s what I want

1 Like

I have a little jewelry eye piece which took the top pics. You didn’t see any cloudy triches did you??