How long should it take to ripen

This has been in flowering stage for approx 8-10 weeks now. It just keeps getting more pistals so I am leaving it alone. How long should I wait and how close to harvest can I fertilize? The trichomes might be starting to get milky but not much! I harvested the other 3 about one week apart and yield was 30, 62, 95. This one has 4 colas per FIM and just 2ft tall. Pretty sure it is ww…

It’s basically 4 2ft buds. I thought it was getting ready when the pistals started getting darker and dry but then it rejuvenated and its like the flowers are getting flowers LOL. I just don’t want to screw it up and let it go for too long

I have had plants react like this; Sativa mainly.

Here is something you can do. I believe this is perfectly safe, after have tried it 4-5 times.

If you have dark trichomes in areas amongst your kolas; Harvest them! :smiley: I did a perpetual reveg grow for about a year and a half. During this time, I harvested koolas and buds as I saw them ready. There was no harm to the plant. However; This will, in short order, finish the plant. Which is hwta you want.

Go ahead and harvst a bit of fruit. No more than 20%