How long is the flowering process

Snip the buds hand them for about 10 days until they are mostly dry not crunchy. Then jar them for about 3 weeks and open jar twice a day for 15 minutes to burp. I would also take the buds out and repack everytime you burp so less chance of mold. But if any of those buds you have are moldy don’t do it that’s straight poison.

What causes Bud rot and can you smoke the bud I tried it taste bad still has a head change to it

but will it hurt me or anyone else

It only took 3 days to take over half my plant getting ready to start some indoors and I would like to know what’s causing this cuz I lost a lot so anyone that can help it would be greatly appreciated on any information I can get

Yes, it will hurt you and anyone else …throw it away

That’s what I thought preciate it to you know what causes bud rot I lost about 90 to 100 grams

1 Like

Is it blight with tomatoes

Cut away any rot, and do your best to increase air flow, is the only thing you can really do.

It spreads fast, so it’s best to do this asap. Remember to wash your scissors. I use alcohol.

2 Likes

that’s bud rot its dead sorry to put in hard work and this happen good luck :sunglasses:

moisture and cold nights pest and letting it go to long :sunglasses: