How long indica can be in the stage of vegetetion?

Here’s a pic of my plants last year.https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/31ba9e614b8ce49eb2e6b1b1194847eb3e29b925
It’s in the " here’s pictures of my strawberry blue after a rain ".
So the link does not work but you can do a search here for it. You can see how it’s tied. Hope that help more.
Tom

This picture does not help much … This is how I see sativa, which is thin and grows very tall and I have the opposite :wink:. I thought you put any image to explain to me how you imagined it all snaps into both the low and bushy plant

I drew a crude pic for you. I’m thinking of small diameter dowels. Drill some holes in the rim of you pot and tie the for uprights.then tie two horizontal, Then ,with surgical precision :), guide the four horizontal dowels through your plant and use zip ties to secure them.at this point you should have somewhere to secure your branches.

3 Likes

Thanks for the picture, I like the idea … I’ll try to do something like that!

Although that this could pierce and firmly secure - it should be some wooden slats. It can not be with sticks of bamboo :thinking:

When I say dowel I’m talking about manufactured round wooden sticks that are available in different diameters and length, usually found at hobby shops , hardware stores. But you can use anything. Good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol. I think I need more clarification on what you mean here. :wink::neutral_face::no_mouth::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

They make long plastic sticks it would be in the garden area of the store or the wood rods like he said.
Tom

I’d be willing to bet if you were to google the words “wooden dowel” you may get a picture of one.

1 Like

Here I did something only I’m not sure whether it will be strong enough, I bought this plastic nets and ladders with four sides that are just for the flowers … This is the first attempt, I hope it will be okay.

Looks like a great start. As she get taller you’ll adapt.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll see how it will behave, if not stable enough I’ll bet all the way up and breadth of wooden slats and connect the plastic ladders. Time will tell how it’s made - whether it is stable or not. :grinning:

I did not like variant with a plastic grid, today I improved a little - to be stronger and more stable …

3 Likes

Hey, that looks great ! Just be careful in the future not to hurt the roots. That could cause her to slow growth and concentrate on repairing her roots.

1 Like

I was careful as I could, so I went right up to the edge and I did not go very deep … This is how I like most, it’s really stable! Now when I finish, I do not have to think about it, it’s a done deal!

I think it will work very well