How long indica can be in the stage of vegetetion?

Good evening. I have a few questions (technically) and helped give me your answer. This is my first time to grow and I have three medical variety (indica) that I planted in two groups of five and the first group is advanced and it looks great - it was 41 days in the vegetation … The second group is about 14 days in growth and is still small. Here’s what I want to know: How long can (and can I do?) To hold the first group that was 41 days old at the stage of the growing season while the other group grows up enough that she’s ready for flowering? This I ask because I have only one room and all are together and when I switched to flowering that will be that, for both groups … How long have I been allowed to stretch before switching …

As long as the lights are on more than 12 hours, like 18/6 you can stay in veg.
At least that’s the way I understand it. That’s how you get clone off the ones in veg.
I’m sure someone with more exp. will chime in and verify what I’m saying.
Tom

Greeting. That’s what I understood and wanted to act in the whole situation … To be all on 18/6 until this second group is old enough to transfer them together in flowering 12/12 (slowly of course). But that’s all I’m doing for the first time so I wanted to exclude possible errors. Thanks for the advice.

Generally 60 days - but if you want bigger plants and yields you can veg longer. Hybrids strains can use longer veg times because many times it’s and an hybrid with Sativa genetic’s. Bigger Plants = Bigger Yields if you grow space can handle it. If a plant is at least 12 -16 inches you can switch ti 12/12 cycle. What’s you shortest height ? tallest ?

My plants have generally been more bushy, not grow in height. Even them I formed by cutting the leaves and twigs that were out of light … The biggest (White Widow) is 55 cm in height and the smallest, again WW is 12 cm … One of the things that concerns me at this maximum (see Figure 3) whether it will be a problem for a very long branches (for large and heavy flowers) if I waited another 20-30 days to flowering? Because some time ago just so that we plant do not go in the height of the main cut off the top and now I have a V - two pieces that were stretched … it worries me a little and I have to wait for small plants grow them all switch to flowering. Sorry for the English, I hope you understand me :wink:My plants have generally been more bushy, not grow in height. Even them I formed by cutting the leaves and twigs that were out of light … The biggest (White Widow) is 55 cm in height and the smallest, again WW is 12 cm … One of the things that concerns me at this maximum (see Figure 3) whether it will be a problem for a very long branches (for large and heavy flowers) if I waited another 20-30 days to flowering? Because some time ago just so that we plant do not go in the height of the main cut off the top and now I have a V - two pieces that were stretched … it worries me a little and I have to wait for small plants grow them all switch to flowering. Sorry for the English, I hope you understand me :wink:

Forgive me for two consecutive (same) comments, there was a mistake on my part …

When you switch to flower the plants will stretch some. My last plant stretched about 12 inches. I had the room.
Tom

Place (in height) I have so that I do not care what the plants stretch … My only concern is whether this (stretched) branches will be strong enough for large and heavy flowers? I hope it will be all ok, I will then wait about another month and it will be for the older group (about 60 days) and then bring them together to introduce the flowering! Thanks for your advice

You can tie them up or prop them with a stick. I had one break from the weight of the bud. Just taped it and tied it up
Tom

I could try, can I have some pictures to see how you imagined about it because it is a several streched branches but to see how you solved? If you have still so attached, to stick …

You have all the time you need for the others to catch up. All you need to do is find a spot for each branch to be tied down to. Either with a string or two from branch to a screw or thumbtack on the floor or with zipties to a screen that had been pre stretched across the room prior to planting.

I’ll try to find a solution … Thanks

LST branches to get light to all (can use short bamboo sticks , toothpicks placed on main stalk and on branch to be moved out-ward -you will really improve yields

Looking good !

Indaic’s are short plants and can get if you can get it it 16 inches tall before flower is good

If you could put any image as an example of …? This fixation with me to make it clearer to see how you think, I have not ever seen and never used. And with a toothpick do not understand how you imagined?

Sorry I don’t have any plants that are big enough.
Tom