How long for sprouts in rapid rooter to pop up

I germinated and got good germination, placed them in rapid rooter anf patiently waiting for them to break surface. Any ideas on time frame? Chemdawg 4 in humidity chamber on heat may with small amount of water.

I would estimate 1-3 days.

2 Likes

Thanks, kind of hoping to see something in the morning. Going on 3 days.

Soak seeds in
water for 24 hours before you put in rapid rooter

I simply place seeds in rapid rooters, use a plastic pen cap to push them in the rooter a little bit, keep moist and in a dark semi-warm place and usually have sprouts in 3 days. Minus one dud AK-48 seed, have had 100% germination success. Good luck!

1 Like

Thats what I do. Just drop them in the hole, rip little pieces off the edge of the rapid rooter and Cover it up. Spray water right were I dropped the seed after its covered. I have a plastic planter thing to poke down the seeds if needed. It came with the seed starter set. I just planted purple haze x2 and a strawberry cough and all sprouted in about 4 days! Also put a little water in the bottom to keep up humidity but don’t let it touch the rooter because they mold fast.

1 Like

I have a nice tail on my girl after a day of being in the pod and spraying it lightly.

2 Likes

Hope it works out for ya!

1 Like

Thanks friend I started a journal if you want I can tag ya in!

1 Like

The wedding cake right? Set to watching :+1:

1 Like

Awesome man!!

1 Like

Also my sprout just threw the husk off and from what I’ve read this strain wedding cake is pretty a fast grower, but I’m digging the pods so far and cant wait to try a clone in one!

1 Like

They clone pretty well in the rooters. Just have to be careful they don’t get to wet or the stems will rot. Just gotta keep them damp and spray only the leaves of the clones. Learned this lesson myself haha. My buddy keeps telling me to try a bubble cloner but I just don’t have the room. I’m not familiar with that strain definitely curious!

1 Like

I have looked into a few bubble cloners alsonand I’m in the same boat not enough room at the moment. I think I’ll be just fine with the rooters, clone-x and the dome for now though. Thanks for the tips on keeping them healthy, appreciate it!

1 Like