How long does it take to correct soil PH

My ph is a little above 7. The seedling is not growing. It’s been 3 weeks and it just stopped. Gets 7 hours of sun each day but no growth. Planted in organic soil.

Im not an organic grower so my way may not best in fact im sure you shouldnt flush like this. I would ask around in the organic grow section.

I runFoxfarm and Raw NPK additives in regular potting mix.

I’m not organic. Just trying to grow outside

Ah I get you now. I think I had misunderstood the earlier part but thanks for clarifying

Potted or in ground? What nutes used?

Looking at the stalks both are really thick, more than likely need supports for each stalk and zip ties zipped semi loosly. I had a plant like that last summer and it split under weight at the fork. Get supports for flowering. Pics below in a 12 gal pot. Harvest was weak due to the split, buds were airy and it hermie’d as well. Plant stressed big time and and never recouped. Got a lil less than a pound. Strain was Blurple hybrid

I couldnt find the pics of the split before i fixed it. These are pics of the fix up after a really bad storm in oklahoma. 90mph winds and golf ball size hail that evening.

My other big plant last summer is below. This one is a Cannaloupe kush that had been MainLine trained. This one was sick! I didnt do one this year, mainlining takes a few months to train and i got lazy. Got 3/4 lb of this one. I keep this strain around for sure. Ill find othe Cann kush pics

1 Like

In a pot. If it grows I’ll prop it up.