How long do you CURE

In mason jars?

1 Like

Three months

As long as you want. Generally I do 4 to 6 weeks but the longer the better. Then you want to start looking into long term storage if you don’t plan in having it gone

4 Likes

High,
I go as long as possible. Then I store in mason jars. Had 108 quarts filled last harvest.
Happy growin
Ger

6 Likes

3 months in jars and 2 for Grove bags for just smooth enough to smoke but it takes 4-6 to really get that award winning terp profile you want. I had to switch to bags or else I’d be filling 25-30 jars every auto harvest

4 Likes

I would wait at least 4 weeks at a minimum. But longer the better. I aim for 4 months.

1 Like

HOPE that’s not competition or against any rules… they say “powered by grove bags” but I seem to be able (at least at THIS site i found) to put together orders of what i want/need a lot cheaper than the first couple places i found a month or so ago when i looked when i first saw someone mentioning using “grove bags”

1 Like

It’s literally the exact same bags as is sold on the official website at what looks to be exactly the same price , pity half pound windows are out of stock they’re my fave since I can fit any plant into one , hope they update their smaller zipper design tho if I’m not gentle they tear off an I have to clothespin them.

4 weeks min in Mason jars… try a little each week… the longer the better.

2 Likes

I concur with all of the above who say the longer the better…Some info is 2 weeks…( PFFFFT NO not!) My buds only got better and better each month the went by…Its like a fine wine…the more its aged the better it is… I have NO more hay smell and the smoke is all Blueberry scented and tasting… Like they all say…“The longer the better” I agree!

6 Likes