How long do u think its got to go

This is my GGA its about 7-8 weeks in flower

How much longer do yous think it has i think about another two weeks

3 Likes

I would say anytime really. I do like to let it cannibalize it’s self more before harvest tho. Just hate to chop a “pretty” plant. :cry:

3 Likes

Yah i know what u mean im going to let it go for awhile longer last time i checked the trichomes they were clear mostly i like abit of couch lock

1 Like

Looks fan freaking tastic!

1 Like

Cheers @Docnraq

1 Like

Couldn’t tell ya how much longer! Still learning myself :blush: Just came to say that they look great! Good job :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers ive been growing for awhile and this is the only part i havent got down packed yet this run has been my best run for good quality smoke and my more uniformed grow thats for sure

2 Likes

I’m hoping my next run will be a great one! This run (my 1st) my plant Hermied on me and I had to toss her/him! It was devastating :sob: All my hard work down the drain!

Yah thats unfortunate i havent had a hermie yet well at least i dont think so anyway .what genetics are u using ,i use fast buds and dark wizard genetics

1 Like

@Aussie_autos I actually bought them from here. ILGM GG#4 photos. I don’t even want to do another photo after this experience!
I’ve heard about Fast Buds and actually have been checking them out. Also heard about Ethos Genetics (think that’s the name) , heard they were good?

Sounds interesting :thinking:

I will show u a dark wizard genetics plant

This is a white widow auto

And this one is a moby dick auto ,all of these are dark wizard genetics

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart: I will absolutely be looking at what they have available! Thanks :pray:

Have a look at sticky seeds uk

1 Like

Hi guys i have new pics of my gorilla glue auto it maybe getting harvested at the end of of the week