How long do i have till flower?

I love to trim! I used to hate it, but this last harvest I really had fun doing it, maybe cause i was really stoned.

A little over a lb. sounds good to me!

5 Likes

The hubby got upset that i pulled him so early i am to he was really pretty and smelly i aleady miss the poor little guy

1 Like

You did the right thing even if you would have kept him it would have been alot of work for nothing in the end

Mainly just watering and im right where it was all the time lol

1 Like

Next time your in my area … I got 10 pairs of trimmers and you get to take a 1/4 of what you cut… :grin:
I think that’s reasonable… :thinking:

Plus , your probably nice on the eyes… lol :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey guys i was wondering what you all think of my ladies so far…im thinking about 3 more weeks untill theyre ready to start 12/12. They first 2 pics were taken on the 18th and the other 2 were taken lastnight. They’ve dam near doubled in size in a week!:grin:image|374x500

3 Likes

OMG is this nads!!! I see

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

@ClaraB

I hate to say it but from this pic if def looks like it

Yeah, i’m sorry, but it does look like balls.

here’s an updated pic of my ladies I started flowering about a week ago and they seem to be doing fine what do you guys think??

2 Likes

They showed up over night literally no sign yesterday all that was one days growth this totally blows it was finally recovering from all the bugs :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

Yeah, it happens really fast. I’m sorry.

Well good news the one I broke all but one leaf on has some new growth!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I got this beauty as s gift and would love to take care :blush: but I’m feeling a little overwhelmed… What to do? Male or female? Thanks!!!

1 Like

I don’t see any nads click on my photo up there that’s a male sure sure those are what u should look for

1 Like

If it’s a female I would transplant it to a bigger pot as soon as possible.

I second this - I blew up the picture in Photoshop and I can’t see any pollen sacs forming - it looks like there might be pistils where the branches meet the main stem but it’s hard to see. Can you take a close up pic of where some of the branches start off the main stem?

1 Like

@Mrcrabs do u have rose bushes

@Texan_flowers No, I don’t have any rose bushes, do you?

Yes I do. … I was trying to remember who had rose bushes for some reason I thought of you

I’m having some issues with the near 100 year old bush I brought back to “life” it was like a stick… it was really green and doing well early in the year but a lot of leaves are turning yellow on me and the ones turning yellow die quite quickly and I can’t figure out why​:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::persevere:

1 Like