How long can they live

I place that have always work for me ducts take the lid off screw it back

Yeah the one oldest one looks like it i think. I’ll try to upload a Pic in a min

yeah you can’t tell not a soul here at these apts anything. It’s a gossip haven. I think I may have a friend that’ll let me use his place. I just hope they inspect on the day they stated. Thanks tho

Is this starting to bud?

Not yet man, they look to be close… though I have very limited experience with autos. They are autos right?

Rent a box truck and park it in a shaded area until inspection is done?

Better idea than my get them a hotel room for a night

1 Like

Yes they are autos. I thought where the light green places were is where they are started. I’m a noob.

You are correct with thinking that… but new growth sometimes has that tint to it, because the chlorophyll hasn’t caught up to the new growth yet. But in flower you’ll see the white hairs coming out everywhere.

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe that Pic wasn’t so great, or maybe I’m still mistaken but you don’t think that’s bud starting?

So I’m guessing that the repair guy has not ratted you out yet? No black helicopters hovering around your place? Lol

Haha, no I’m a disabled hvac tech so I do the repairs. Yeah it’s the 27th on that inspection. What sucks even more is some times they don’t reach your apt that day so it could be the next. My stuff is looking good too. Check out that pic I just sent a min ago as reply

Oh yeah , growing like gangbusters

A friend was supposed to take 4 of these and I was gonna try to keep 6 stuffed in my 2x4. They’re bushy, I did zero lst. This was my first seed to harvest attempt and I wanted to play it safe even if I did forfeit some yield. How’s yours doing

Lol I’m still in the approval stage of purchasing equipment.

I was told make a price list of all the stuff I’ll need. I got the light yesterday though so I’m already in the deep end of the pool

I’m looking hard but do not see any pistils in that cluster.

I know someone that grows in the back of a RV in my area. Its on the guy’s property. I haven’t seen it nor will I.

I feel that extreme heat in a vehicle trunk will kill them. If you have a friend, you may want to ask if you can store them till the inspection is over. I had temps hit past 100 degrees in my grow room for over 1 month. The plants barely produced 2 grams wet. Thus a window ac to cool the room down.

I didn’t have to be in my apartment when they inspected. If you trust them, put plants in the car and go to a park and run the ac inside the vehicle. Just some random ideas. I was lucky because I knew the Maintenance guy but I wasn’t growing then. So I knew I could trust him with me not there.

1 Like

Hey…I passed inspection. Woo hoo. I’m pumped.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :partying_face: Congrats. Now have a smoke and relax.

1 Like