How long can I keep a female in vegetative state to keep FIMMING for a more extreme harvest? Is there a limit?

How long can I keep a female in vegetative state to keep FIMMING for a more extreme harvest? Is there a limit? That would be so cool if not to just create a monster harvest.

1 Like

Long as you want. Just remember…she will stretch amd bush out in flower so be prepared. Can overfill a tent and cause heat/humidity/air circulation issue in a minute. I veg oit mothers for months at times. HUGE. 20 gallon. Well huge for indoor.

2 Likes

Yes, but I have no height limitations and have wonderful air velocity with a window open for CO2 along with a CO2 mushroom bag, three cool mist humidifiers constantly blasting them with clouds of mist and lights that can be turned up strong enough to kill most plants. I do have a height limitation and it probably stops at 7.5 feet. Which can take some time. So possibly, I may want to dictate the vegetative stage by height rather than time. Because I think if I were allowed to do that for as much fimming as I can put in without over stressing anything to get up to that height, it would put out just tons of yield. I do not know how much they would grow in the flowering stage, but if anyone knows what height would be a good height to begin to flower at that would be great!

1 Like

Expect double. Might not but expect. Last gg i fimmed to death gave 2lbs altogether dry. 3x3.

1 Like

wow, that sounds fun. I would really like to do that. How long did you veg for?

1 Like

I never count but at least 4 months. Was a mother. Gave a lot of babies then showed all the babies up bigtime.

How big did it get in that time?

1 Like

Filled the 3x3 wall to wall. Had to keep cropping her down.

1 Like

It would be a lot of fun to be able to rent a facility with a high roof, and then set up an environment that could grow cannabis in the vegetative stage at what it would need for years and I bet it could probably turn into an actual tree with a thick trunk after a while. That would be fun to see what kind of flower something like that FIMMED up would look like.

1 Like

That would be a fun experiment to try, if one could lease a factory with a high ceiling and a custom dug medium filled with happy frog soil deep enough for a very big tree, with an extremely lush growing environment to accommodate it at any size throughout it’s cycle if it would be possible to shift the plant into a process of evolution and breed it. That is a fun idea. Something so lush and mature seems like it should be capable of such evolution.

By rules of fantasy that should work and I think that is an amazing experiment to try. I will definitely have to put that on the list of things to do. Could be the next Darwin, you never know.

I bet with a project that has been fixed up by engineers so that everything can be computer controlled and accessed on the plant and provided to the environment through a computer, of course. And then have one experiment with the option to breed with a computerized moveable wall and then one where you collect the flower of a female.I really would like to think that should work, like a Gaia, Tree of Life, type of thing. Something that became so mature, that it evolved in it’s tree form and produced evolved flower and seeds.

I think you’ll reach a point of diminishing returns. This will depend on your pot size and your lighting too.

1 Like

Well, for the experiment idea, obviously, that would be able to provide the best possible lighting for a cannabis plant at all times in its growth. For me, in my own little reality, I am going to try and harvest them at 9.5 feet if possible and FIMM them as often as I can. And for the experiment for the pot size, that would just be something for the largest tree to be able to grow into.

I think if you have done lst training or mainlining to get that flat canopy well you could expect a two to three feet in height at flower stretch depending on strain and genetics or you may find they only stretch about a foot and half

1 Like

And really a project that would show us what cannabis would look like on a planet designed to take it to the very extreme as I have said and turn it into quite a thick and fast growing tree, possibly a very exotic one, creating such an environment is definitely the answer to forcing the plant into a state of evolution. It is just hard to say how many trials that it would take. But, I would like to say that Cannabis is one of those extreme plants, everything about it is so reactive and alive and forcing such a plant into the next stage of evolution is a lot easier than most things.

Another idea to this little fantasy experiment would be to only use water put through the most advanced water filtration system in the world, which from what I know, is Penta Water. If anything could induce evolution, it would certainly be all of that combined for its own simulated planet to help it become something else.