How long before flowers/buds?

@jdouglas36542 hey she’s a photo——genic young lady!! That’s a nice plant for sure.

1 Like

Gonna get some fatties.

Thank you for your pics.

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @Dexterado @MrPeat @beardless @Storm @Kadin1213

please help and nurse me through this final stage. you’ve all been great help along the way. 16 days since first buds/flowers appeared. i think everything looks pretty good, but my plants are wet on about bottom third when i open tent to water. some yellow leaves, but not too many. tops of plants are not wet. i’ve got a small humidifier in the tent, but still having some moisture on the walls and like i say the bottom of the plants. any observations or guidance appreciated as usual. you all are the best. thanks in advance. best regards, john

2 Likes

@jdouglas36542 do you have a humidity gauge in there? Your probably too high and if it’s to the point where it’s literally accumulating on the walls and leaves you’ll have a problem with mold and bud rot soon. What sort of air movement do you have in the tent? Are you drawing in any fresh air also?

2 Likes

I’m sure you could do without the humidifier at this point. Like already mentioned, sounds like it’s creating to high humidity, and eventually will cause you issues. Make sure your waiting for your soil to dry out before waterings as well.

1 Like

Kill any humidifier. It can go as low as 20-30% now with no damage. Getem dryer. Keepem that way till harvest. You are doing great. 60-80% seedlimg through most veg. 25-40%flower is where i TRY to be. Just me. Looking good.

1 Like

thanks all. i meant to say i had a small dehumidifier in the tent, so i’ll keep that running. i’ve been watering each day because at least at the surface the soil seems dry. i’ll try to skip a day and see what happens, also i’ll set up a fan in the tent. appreciate all the direction.

@jdouglas36542 gotcha. Remember cannabis is a saturate to near drought style plant. Even every other day is likely overdoing it bigtme. Learn the weight of you pot completely dry-it’ll be super light. Then feel it saturated-quite heavy. It’s not the surface that’ll cause you problems later it’s her feet. Root rot is a real issue and overwatering is the leading cause I’d guess. 3-5 days is a good timeframe to consider for watering but no schedule will make your girls obey. They do what they do and you have to translate the messages they offer.

I have never had moisture on the walls. Are you 100% sure the humidity machine is running at full speed? Now while I was training for Recon, they made us get in full NBC gear and made the walls sweat. Literally…all 3 faucets and the 3 showers was put on full blast hot water.

Only time I have seen sweating walls. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Add a circulating fan just across the top of the bottom of the plants

@Kadin1213 thanks for your advice. i did put a fan in the bottom of the tent late this afternoon.

@Fieldofdreams i’ve been thinking i might be overwatering but like i say the top soil down an inch or so is dry every day and i’ve not been getting run off, so i’ve been giving each plant about 24-26 ounces of water per day. i’ll cut back for the home stretch and hope i haven’t already created root rot extremis. the good news is that these plants are beyond crazy with buds. there must be hundreds on each plant, so i’m hoping that in the big picture i’m still okay.

@Storm @Dexterado i misspoke when i said humidifier, i should have typed de-humidifier, but admittedly it is a very small unit, so maybe can’t handle the tent. hopefully with the fan and less watering i can get to a 20-30% humidity level.

thanks all for your help. best regards, john

3 Likes

30 to 35% will be perfect You can use a 1% peroxide spray to Prevent powdery mildew and mold once a week

To Increase resin and turpine production you can add low amounts of UVB Lighting the last 3 weeks of flowering.

I was thinking about the light leak theory, surely this would just be a theory right? As in nature they get light from the moon anyways? So surely a single light in the back ground or little seeping through the tent shouldn’t harm anything right? Theoretically

2 Likes

@Se7en ever been outside at night and the moon caused you to cast a shadow?? Your plant casts one too then lol.

1 Like

Tbh I’ve never noticed that :rofl: I’m gunna test this now

It’s a fact. I doubt the UK gets any less than we do on this side of the pond lol.

1 Like

Man you have been fighting a battle royal with this grow.

1 Like

@Blastfact it’s true, lol. i think i’ve done everything i could to screw it up and still i have high hopes. either these plants are otherworldly or this isn’t as hard as i’m making it. i still think the results are going to be epic…if i can keep my mistakes to a minimum for the next 6 weeks or so. based on track record however that is not a given. i readily admit overthinking pretty much every step of the journey, wish me luck.

1 Like