How long before flowering

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

How long should I let my Blue Dream strain that I got from you grow in the veg state before I switch to flower? Indoor grow of course. Thank you.

I have right now 2, 70 day veg and 2, 30 veg that are in flower. Most people say 2 months, 30 from seed if you want. Plants just wont be as big. Ive seen some veg for up to 5 months if they were cloning from that mother plant

Once you have 5 or 6 nodes, the plant will flower. In most cases that’s too early. The available height is your limit. Figure the plant should double in height after the switch to 12/12. If you’re doing scrog, lst or something like that, you’d have more latitude on heighr.

1 Like

And they seem to get taller the less room you have lol

5 Likes

I switch my girls to 12/12 five to six weeks from the time they broke the soil. Then again I have height restrictions. You can veg for as long as you want.

1 Like

I am new and haven’t started first grow yet, so this may be stupid question. Do you need to vary light for an autoflowering seed?

It’s not necessary for an autoflower.

Good luck with your grow.