How long after pollenization until seeds?

One of my autos is growing like a barrel cactus. Ten inches tall, mostly just 1 fat bud. I want the shape, so I put some ak47 pollen on one of the side buds. If this works, how long until I have mature seeds?

I believe its 3-6 weeks for seeds to mature… might want to get a second opinion tho

shites, I hope it don’t take 6 weeks.

Ya, you’ll probably start seeing seed pods prior to that. But they won’t be developed til close to harvest time in my experience.

I feel like I should also point out that most plants will naturally kind of take that shape. It’s usually topping and training that make them develop otherwise. Also, pollinating is not a guarantee that you will repeat the characteristics of that phenotype.

Hopefully it works out for the best!

I always get nervous when anybody mentions pollen anywhere near a nice girl, especially in a growing area. Don’t skimp on the cleaning and disinfectant when your done. I wish you the very best. Please keep us up to date with your progress. :wink:

You want to pollinate the flowers in the first 2 to 4 weeks of flower … seeds will be ready when you harvest , as you do normally … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

Look like I did it too late in flower

You want to pollinate right when the flowers start to form… that way they will be mature when you harvest… if done later most of the seeds will be in mature , but you should still get a few good ones… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses: