How is this auto look?

She was in solo cup challenge lmao :rofl: .
She get wing burns and I move in a cup until my other plant was growing in the tent so I move outdoor and bird star take leaf and spider a lot of problems but I think she look so pretty my question is how long I have to she get ready to cut and dry tomorrow she start week 7

She be my property lmaoooo that’s mean I go to smoke her until the last flower lmoooo

1 Like

It’s not ready yet @Mefis leave her in the sun for another 6 weeks and she will be ginormous buds Sir big ass your forearm !

2 Likes

Thanks @yoshi she is a fighter cuz coming from wing burn, solo cup until week 5 and birds and spider eating the leaf and making marks in leaf

1 Like

Many hybrids are breed for that resistance which is great , cause the old sessamia and acopoco gold , outside you was going to have bugs :bug:, regardless , now many breeders have develop a bug resistant in the strains genetics so most plant eating bugs won’t numinous out on your plants. It you give her 8 weeks, you will thank me later , feed it once a week if not twice !

1 Like

Follow you 8 more weeks

1 Like

Monstrous buds , crazy frost , so sticky you can glue and envelope with the trichomes , super loud and Gassy , nice strong loud smooth smoke . :smoking:nothing beats growing in the sunlight ! If you can grow outdoors, by all means do so cause that is thee best by far !

1 Like