How is she looking

OK it’s week for flower for my little lady she is a blue ninja. I trimmed some of the popcorn buds off. Got a nice amount to and I can hardly wait to smoke them they smell really sweet miracle grow or not it taste great any suggestions on how I should to finish off her life cycle. She was late to flower so she might take 12 weeks

2 Likes

Pretend that it’s your plant, what would you do the fourth week of flowers :hibiscus:

1 Like

@Dmy I agree keep taking care of her let those buds fatten up nice plant

2 Likes

Looking good so far. Give her more time if conditions allow: you have 4 more weeks easy.

There has been a lot of weed grown with MG and it’s pretty good so long as you deal with the residual salts and allow the plant to essentially starve for the last week or ten days. If you leach out most of the salts, harvest after 24 hours of darkness and get the root ball separated from the canopy, you should be just fine.

2 Likes

All right sounds like a great plan. What do you think about washing them first

@Myfriendis410 has become the guru to help you with the washing. And curing process.

1 Like

Thanks for the info it’s always nice to know something new, someone posted that you were the guru on washing your buds and curing. If you could give me a readers digest version of what you know about these topics just make something short and simple. I am a real smart man!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jorge+cervantes+bud+washing

1 Like