How is she looking week 7 zkittles auto

Are they one company or individual sellers under Alibabas platform?

1 Like

All individual I believe, read the ratings and reviews. I take most reviews with a grain of salt and read through the stupidity.

2 Likes

Gotcha, much appreciated again. How’s delivery as far as time wise? Sorry for all the questions Bro, thinking I could of saved some some money a while back.

2 Likes

Now I don’t wanna steer ya wrong. I’ve spent less then $500 there and biggest order was around $100. Alot of 25-40 dollar orders. Not 1 problem yet. I’ve have orders take 5 weeks and some as short as 7-10 days(most orders 2 weeks). Really fast in my opinion

2 Likes

But now look at all the cargo ships holding at bays?!? My never get an order?

2 Likes

Good deal and very true on cargo transportation. It’s killing me in the construction industry. Thanks for all the info Brother, time to go to work. Enjoy your day :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It’s not helping my wallet either, factory parts are a nightmare and customers get upset with me,smh. Don’t bring your trash to me the day b4 season opens😆
Have a good Friday buddy🤘

2 Likes

I feel your pain on that :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Week 9 how she looking! ?

4 Likes

Ps the fan leafs in the pot are just ones that I took off blocking light from som bud sites

Nice and healthy! I grew a run of 4 skittlez and you’ll like the buzz. All 4 went at different times on the harvest. 1st 1 chopped around week 12 last at week 14. Those are from breaking ground. Nice job :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: those wild hair-dos they got, rocking it​:metal:

You did get that dead carnage out the bucket right🙃

3 Likes

i did 100%

1 Like

Week 12
I need some other opinions on when I should harvest I’m thinking maybe next weeks maybe a week. In a half idk any one got any advice?

2 Likes

Looks like anytime within the next 3 weeks is your window. Just depends on the type of high you want.

1 Like

im aiming for her to be pulled at her max thc or try to get close to that

Have you seen this video @oldmarine posted?

It will pop up as age restricted so you have to click the link to watch on youtube.
It will be the best 10 minutes you can spend on the subject.

1 Like

That’s great, it’s just what you get for a gallon pot. This is 7 gallon pot at 7 weeks

3 Likes

Some mighty fine future smoke i’m seeing. Beautiful plants

Ì have a question about Skittles. My revegged on me ,she never made buds but she is streching up and shows whi white pitills.

bottom pic is Mentos ,Skittles top pic
. What ďo you :thinking:think? @Aussie_Auto @ JaneQP @ Newt