How is she looking guys

If it’s a photo she’ll bouncer back anyway, auto can be a little trickier, but still possible. They are hardy plants.

It’s an auto I don’t think any of the roots came away but you never know how long before I’ll know

They let you know pretty quick. I watched someone transplant 3 autos a couple months ago… ripped out a bunch of roots. They never showed signs of problems, they just started fairly little

Hopefully she should be ok then bro

1 Like

All you can do is wait and see. Don’t sweat it

Your plants look great! Keep growing…

Just checked in on her and she’s still bright green so I think I got away with it

1 Like

Ok pic of the girl this morning after repotting last night don’t know what u guys think but I think she is still looking healthy meaning I didn’t damage her roots

4 Likes

She looks perfectly peaceful

1 Like

Looking good buddy!

Thanks buddy guess now she’s reported she will all of a sudden shoot up

1 Like

I think you’re right bro! Dope G

@trf should I be worried buddy the new growth aka the light green has turned dark? No sign of light green anywhere

New growth shows up light green. The more rapidly a plant is growing the lighter new growth looks till the plant can produce enough chlorophyll and darken those cells up. You’re doing fine!

Thanks @Underthestairs I’ve just been in and put light back on she’s auto so on a 20light 4 dark schedule this morning she seems to bee brighter than when I put the light out… When do you guys water your girls?

She needs a new pot ASAP - final vessel, 5 gall ?

1 Like

I keep my lights on 18/6. Autos will flower when they want without prompting (usually) I can hit my DLI without going longer.

I don’t have a specific time I get them honestly. When they feel light. I know some are far more particular… and I may be soon too as I’m trying to get bigger yields.

I’ve just put her in a 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in @Randy_Marsh that was two days ago and she’s got good growth rate looking at the centre I’ll upload a pic later

1 Like

@Underthestairs I’m just doing this one as a test then next time I’m gonna put a few in bro does that light schedule help increase yield and when do you water your girls at lights out or lights on time

I’ve watered both ways without any real regard. More to learn… does it matter? Because it really might

So it will help with yield only if the light you’re using can’t give the plants DLI in less time. Otherwise you’re feeding your plant photons that it won’t use anyway and spending money on electricity without return.