How is she looking guys

Thanks bro I guess I did good guess work mostly​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe be a pinch more on the “or so” side… but you’re getting close :rofl:

1 Like

When should I start to flush her

You could start water only now probably. I don’t personally flush my plants. I just stop feeding around 2 weeks out

3 Likes

Great thanks buddy

1 Like

If you’re adamant about chopping in a week you may want to do a little flush to get some of the excess nutrients out. Do you have any idea what your PPM readings are?

Nope as don’t have an ec or TDS metre lol

I may leave it 10 days to chop

I’d go water only till judgement day

2 Likes

Ok that’s what I’ll do thanks brother

1 Like

Ok guys I just had a friend make me an offer I can’t refuse… He is going to provide me with a new larger tent which he says will fit 7+ plants in how large do you guys think this thing’s gonna be and all it costs me is too grow two seed that he is also supplying​:grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I’ve seen one pound plants in a 3x3 by itself. I’ve seen 4 in that same space. I’ve seen 8 autos grown in a 2x4… so that’s a tough guess.

What will be done about the lighting? Is that included?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Getting another Mars hydro ts1000 for it check this new set up out @Kingkupa

The new tent is 2.4m by 2.4m will have both Mars ts600 and the new ts1000 put in to it

Got it thank u, how looking good

1 Like

Check out last few comments tell me what u think to my new set up I’ve agreed

Wow had to do some math, so 7 feet x7 feet is it 7 ft tall too? that’s massive, will have plenty of room, what kind of exhaust u going to get. I don’t know if I could even fit that in my house lol . jealous

1 Like

@kingkupa bro yeah it is lol he’s gonna set me up with everything I need including a carbon filter which then means my current tent can be for seedling​:joy::joy: