How in tuned are you with your grow

New grower on my second grow and since day one I can’t sleep late no matter what time I go to bed. Ever since my plants have been on the timer to wake up at 7am that’s what time I get up. Lol. I wake up check the girls and start my day.
Plants are in the back of the house so I am not hearing any lights or fans turn on. Is it just me or has growing affected others like this.

1 Like

i go se my gals twice a day mostly…in afternoon and morning

1 Like

While I can’t say that I’m up with my plants but I still check on them twice a day. It’s just become ritual for me. "Gotta check the plants. "

And still managed to under water them. Lol

2 Likes

I check several times a day just can’t seem to sleep in at all. Lol

1 Like

I heard Doug Benson say “I don’t like sleeping in because I want to get up and get high!”

I mean who doesn’t like to wake and bake?

2 Likes

You may be on to something image

1 Like

I have my room built in my garage, i tend to spend all day in there lol i love being close to my girls, just incase they need anything i am rite there for them. I also say good morning to them and good night when i tuck them in for the night lol
I am unable to work due to multiple back issues so my girls keep me happy :blush:

Same boat here. Can’t work due to back,PTSD AND I don’t do stupid people.

I hear u on the “stupid people”, i live in the bush for that reason alone. People r getting crazy out there these days lol
And with back issues , its very hard to have any kind of patience with people also…

1 Like

added pic. When I do get out my service dog is with me. She watches my back and alerts me when I get to anxious. Bad part is no matter how big a billboard I put on her people still want to talk to me and try to pet her. I make a lot of people mad by not allowing them to. Most don’t understand you can’t and shouldn’t bother a service dog while working. Even had an argument with a cop who stared in to her eyes for 5 mins then got mad because she started to bark at him. She saw him as a threat and I gave him a lesion he didn’t want to hear. Embarrassed him in front of others but he was in the wrong and I let everybody know. She had never done it before or since.

1 Like

People just dont understand…my dog is my best friend and garage buddy. He comes everywhere with me when i do go out. Loves his special peanut butter cookies too :wink:

1 Like

On the rare occasion I carry my meds she carries them in her pack. Here they cant separate her from me or search her:rofl:

1 Like

Exactly! I wake up early b/c I want to get high & see my plants.

3 Likes