How i start to dry and cure. And this plant is only 40 days old

Do we know that the best rh is?

I agree. Its more like 67Ā°

He wasnā€™t bein an ass, he was suggesting tryin a new and different methods. Stop trying to start stuff with other members

1 Like

Im very sry. But there are no real rules to this auto are new. And indoor will very to every degree. So nothing is perfect. Science is perfect. I have 11 different experiments going on. And its crazy the difference.

1 Like

Not so yuff. They were just posting what they read. I have grown outdoor and got more then a lb a plant. I just want to know what it take indoors to get the same results. I will try anything. But i read what they read also.

Scrog Iā€™ve read can be a huge help to increasing yeild and thatā€™s my plan after my current grow and my next all auto flower grow haha

1 Like

I could leave this world todayit wouldnā€™t make a dam to ME, but I be damn if iā€™m going to be told wtf to say to anybody@ Hawkeye_disesl who made you boss of this site. As far starting schitt Iā€™m DONā€™T start I finish. ā€¦ Get ME banned if you donā€™t want to read my posts. . .

Well stop trying to instigate stuff with other members. This wouldnā€™t be the first time Iā€™ve heard about you starting stuff. Just tryin to keep the peace, but if thatā€™s how you want to play then be my guest pal. Iā€™m out for the night. I have to tent to my plants and check on their growth

Iā€™m sorry you feel this way, I am only trying to give scientific factsā€¦

Youā€™re right, I do not try it to smoke it, however, I did it to do edibles and I am in a good place to judge the taste in that way of consumption (edibles)

If you feel that I have polluted your topic, please, say so and I gone a ask moderator to erase my previous post. ā€¦

No hard feeling from my part @Soilgrowth and I wish you a sincere happy growing and smoking

~Al :v: :innocent:

No one is sayin either way who is right or wrong. Itā€™s all a mater of perspective. If you do it a certain way that works for your need than its not wrong, just as if he does it a certain way for his needs. I belwivw he was only tryin to open everyoneā€™s eye to a new perspective and way of doin things. Knowledge is power and who doesnā€™t want more knowledge on this amazing plant

3 Likes

I totally agree @Hawkeye_diesel, thanks for your comment :+1::ok_hand::relaxed:

Not a problem @Niala, just tryin to even the playin field itā€™s all about personal perspective

5 Likes

Good night yā€™all, Iā€™m out to check on the plants then try an give my pillow some head :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just read my bending. Ive have got more then 36 ounces from this technique

I can help with what you consume. This is for the better of us all.

1 Like

Lol :sweat_smile:, thatā€™s totally true, Good night :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sheep::sheep::sheep:

Its all love. Love everyone who loves all. Cannabis is about you, me, him, her, and all of us. Its just peace.

3 Likes

I do understand what you were saying i do. But open up to mistakes. They only make you better. I can show you somethings.

Hey, I am totally open for suggestions in edibles @Soilgrowth, I do consume cannabis only for medicinal purpose , every one can make mistakes, first, me. ā€¦ I am far from perfection and do make mistakes, even sciences can made mistakes :wink:

Please, if you have some knowledge that is gone a help me , hey, , I am open. ā€¦

~Al :v: :innocent:

Hey brothers! Science is only as good as the scientists! Donā€™t forget that for every 5 rules there are 5 the other way. Shoot 20 years ago the told us milk caused cancer. Water caused cancer. Air caused cancerā€¦ WTF doesnā€™t?

Lol hope youā€™re having a good day!

6 Likes