How I make BHO (butain extraction)

Tools and material used.
“Zkittles” that I ground up in the coffee bean grinder and stuffed the tubes with.
Tubes are a turkey baster and some medicine bottles that i cut the lids to make rings to hold the screens.

Doing this outside with someone at home to hopefully save my life if something goes wrong :upside_down_face:
Safety first y’all!
Do more research on safely “open blasting butain” then just my post please… This step can be extremely dangerous so be safe!
But it’s pretty straight forward.
I place silicone dish (cake pan this time, but any will work) in another dish with water i got to a boil in microwave (boil water however you can and pour it in first dish and place silicone in the hot water)
I squirt/blast the butain through the tubes into the silicone dish and let it condense down till I can gather up the “wax”.

Once gathered up i place it on some parchment paper and place it in a vacuum chamber.

My chamber is only 1gal so its small :confused:
I’ll pull a small vacuum watching so it doesn’t “marshmallow up” and touch the sides, turning vacuum on and off at first till it settles down.
I will then place the chamber in a “hot bath” just like the dish outside.
Heating the chamber helps speed up the purging process and remove all the butain gas from the product.

Here’s 3 grams of the finished product.

14 Likes

That’s really great info! I have a blast chamber and some butane but I got spooked about residue and set it aside. but since found a couple ways of purging butane. so maybe after more research (as you suggested) I might give it another go.

4 Likes

@Covertgrower is a knowledgeable BHO guy too.

3 Likes

Vacuum purge it and it’s good to go :+1:
Here’s the last batch i made a couple weeks ago and its about to for more :grin:

4 Likes

Id hit that :sunglasses::wink::green_heart::metal:

I see you stopped by the shop the other day, sorry I was so busy :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

@StonedCold13 Just leave a light on and I’ll be back, may brings some freinds along to :rofl:

4 Likes

Like Motel 6, I’ll keep a light on for ya :crazy_face::metal:

5 Likes

Do i need a safety zone? I :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how big ARE your balls @1HappyPappy ?

4 Likes

It’s perfectly safe if you’re just smart about it. There is no shortage of videos of people blowing there self or house up by doing it in side and and lighting a lighter or over a stove eye thats on :man_facepalming:

Just do it outside and no flames, sparks, or heating elements around and you’ll be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes