How fast/slow do buds produce…

Hello,
Im working on my first grow at the moment. 35 days old from sprouting and just wrapped up their second week of flower.
Im wondering how fast/slow should the buds

be growing. Like I said they just finished up their second week of flower and going into third and they are growing but to me seems to be slow. But I do t k ow the rate at which the should be coming in at so. I’ve been giving them a little less of the recommended dose in the nutes. This next feeding I will give the full recommended dose to see if that will boost the flower production. But anyone think they are good or bad or just ok let me know. I appreciate the advice and help.

6 Likes

Expect it will take 8 to 10 weeks to harvest from the start of flowering.

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks.

Random follow up Q - Can you harvest early if need be?

That depends on what you consider early. Some folks like a lot of amber and some don’t. But if you have a lot of white pistols and you plan on chopping, thats early. The thricomes haven’t fully developed yet and your bud will be weak.

Im 30 days into flower today with GDP and Durban Poison also a ZSkittlez

8 Likes

Hey brother @ChittyChittyBangin happy cake day!

1 Like

@Thatbaldguy Thanks brother!
sing-dance

1 Like

Those look amazing. Let them do their thang for a while longer if possible. It will be worth it.

3 Likes

Ah my guy, i got about 6 more weeks or more to go…

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @ChittyChittyBangin

3 Likes

@merlin44 Thank you much! Its been awesome no doubt. Ive gotten more love from this community than i have from friends in real world.

5 Likes

I think that many of us have a similar experience. I could not believe the attention that my birthday got a couple of weeks ago. In real life I got a couple of phone calls from my family.

3 Likes

Heres ya some closeups after their tea this morning @DevanGuy56288 ( 12 hrs later )

6 Likes

That’s nice,

Are they Photos?

1 Like

So how fast should bids be growing because it seems like mine are growing very slow. Or are they where they need to be at 2 weeks of flower….

1 Like

Just for bud development comparison here is a Gold Leaf plant from 2019.
This is 28 days after flipping to flower. About 2.5 weeks into flower:

And here is the same plant 28 days later:

The plant was chopped about a week after the second photo.

9 Likes

Oh wow! Very nice!

1 Like

Flowering (and fruiting) takes lots of energy, fan leaves good, might have more speed with less defol, check out chitty’s and merlin’s foilage, plus top notch lights. But yours are doing good healthy too

3 Likes