How does these plant look?

Here is the other plants.

4 Likes

Looking good bro are you feeding nute if so I’d stop the now also what soil and light are you using

Not yet I just been feeding the plants water. I’m a new grower and I didn’t want mess anything up. Lol but the soil I’m using is ffof

And what nutes do I need? I only have grow big and big bloom fox farm products

Fox farms trio is good. As is Jacks 321. Ocean forest is a little hot, so be careful not to water in excess. The nitrogen will toast your babies. Water in a circle about 2-3 inches from the stem. This promotes root growth. And definitely wait to give them any nutes. Should be weeks before you need to feed.

1 Like

Fox Farm Trio is good. A lot of growers on here are using Jacks 321

You’ll want to add Tiger Bloom too. These 3 products make up the FF “Trio.” You’ll need it when you approach flowering.

1 Like

When is a good time for transplanting?

When u gave three nodes

What size container are you in currently? Usually it’s recommended to transplant once the leaf tips reach the edges of your current pot. It’s not a hard rule as there is a whole thread on here with people growing multiple ounce plants to harvest in solo cups.

You don’t need any nutes for about 5 weeks in FFOF. It’s calls for them on the schedule, but the soil is real hot already. You can add them, but don’t full strength.

2- gallon pots

I wouldn’t worry about changing pot size until they start peeking over the edges, some people do full indoor grows in 3 gallon pots.

1 Like