How does one add pictures?

Hey. G here so how does one upload pictures I’m a 64 yr ol 1st time closet grower got 4 northern lights extreme going now
6 weeks old

2 Likes

Welcome @Gman753 . They have a really nice tutorial on here about using the forum, uploading photos and a lot of other stuff and you get a badge for completing it but if you don’t want to do that, doesn’t take too long either you can simply look up at the top of the message you are sending and there are a bunch of symbols 7th one from the left is an image that shows an up arrow over a line and that is the one you click to upload photos.

I sent the link to the tutorial to you through ILGM, you should get it in your messages.

From another old guy, if you can see the picture file on your computer, drag it to the reply box. the end.

Really? - how did you do that? @FreakyDeekie

1 Like

Hey @AnneBonny Well maybe it didn’t work but I went up to my profile, clicked on messages, went to archives and linked to the tutorial I took, scrolled to the bottom, where I got my certificate for completing it and it said something about sharing with someone, so I shared it with Gman753, through ILGM. When I just went back there to go through how I did it, it says I invited him//her

2 Likes

@AnneBonny

Go to your inbox and there should be a message in there from discobot- reply to that message to start.

Welcome @Gman753.
If you are using a iPhone or an iPad when you are posting in the lower right hand corner it should say “upload” in blue leters. If you click that it should take you to your photo library. From there just select the picture and click “done” in the upper right hand corner.
Be sure it uploads %100 before you hit the reply button.
I’ve only ever used my phone to access the forum so I’m not sure how it is done on a computer.

thanks @Ray4x I did reply to that way back when I first started but I can only reply to discobot not to anyone else that I can tell. That’s why I was wondering.

And welcome @Gman753. Lots of good info here for you ~ happy growing!

1 Like

@AnneBonny

Ahhh gotcha. Yeah I’m not sure- I don’t think they allow PMs anymore. I believe there was some sort of issue with someone trying to sell through PMs or something like that.

1 Like

Thanks all… will keep posting updates