How does my lady look?

Very nice, @Wannabe!!

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable information! @Bubblehead

1 Like

Would you transplant into a 5 gallon fabric pot from A 3 gallon Fabric pot with FF Happy Frog(same Soil I’m currently using), FFOF, or a totally different soil altogether? I want to eventually transplant her into a 7 gallon fabric pot for her final destination. Also, what is your opinion on Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed?
TIA,
KE13
@Wannabe @elheffe702 @Drinkslinger @Bubblehead @BetrayedSoul
Happy Monday and happy growing!

4 Likes

@KE13, I believe that if it were me and I was eventually going to 7 gallon, I would just go to the 7 gallon and only transplant once. Just my 2¢ worth. As for the nutrients, I don’t have any first hand knowledge :v:

6 Likes

Makes sense. It will save time and less shock. Would you stay with the same soil? @repins12

1 Like

@KE13 Fox Farms makes some pretty good products this is what my pots look like

When they are waiting for my plants, that I have growing in solo cups, with Fox Farms Light Warrior. I use this configuration minus the soil in the middle and substitute the empty solo cup.

2 Likes

I haven t used it. It may not contain everything the plant needs, but it is omri rated,(which I like). Since it’s organic if you decided to go that route you’d have to pick all other nutes carefully. Organic nutes foster a healthy microbe biome. Adding synthetic nutes, like fox farms grow big, would kill off all the beneficial goodness.

I’d also just go straight to the 7 gal. No point using a 5 then a 7 gal.

I’d also use fox farms ocean forest soil. It’s full of nutrients and will give your plants almost everything they need to be healthy for a good 4-6 weeks.

1 Like

That’s what I do also, Get them started and after 3 nodes they go directly into there final home! No need to keep stressing them ,they’ll pay you back big time for it!

1 Like

I went from HF(solo cup) to strawberry field, HF, and ocean forest 33% each for 3gallon. Full ocean forest for 7gallon. Going to amend with compost teas (ocean forest in a big tea bag) late flower. We’ll see how it goes :wink:

Edit: i used to work in a nursery. Transplanting is pretty easy for me. Never experience shock. New growth by the next day.

2 Likes

I transplanted from 3 gallon to a 7 gallon, with FFOF from FFHF. What do y’all think? I topped it with Outdoors Professional potting mix for indoor/outdoor potted plants, because I miscalculated how much FFOF that I would need.
TIA,
KE13

@Bubblehead @elheffe702 @repins12 @Teacherttom1 @BetrayedSoul @Wannabe

8 Likes

Awesome, Looks like she likes it! Shes gonna be a big one! The more I look, wow, That’s a good looking plant!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m trying! What do you recommend on getting the most yield, time isn’t much of an issue.

Thank you in advance,
KE13
@Teacherttom1

1 Like

She sure is a dandy! How old is she now?

1 Like

She sure looks happy :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

Great looking plant. Give 3 days or so for it to really love the new pot.
I would fim it if it were me to get it to stay shorter and bush out. Also some LST(low stress training) bending branches down. If training bend slow. Can kind of twist back and forth between two fingers at a location you want it to bend at. It makes it softer and easier to bend.
If doing LST and a branch snaps accidentally just duct tape it together immediately and it will heal. So don’t freak out if something snaps. Just tape it and continue on.
And for fim there is a pic floating around that shows how to do it. Maybe someone will share it.

3 Likes

Like @BetrayedSoul said tape it and carry on.
I hope this helps

5 Likes

She looks nice standing strong. Good trick to bigger yields is get a trellis and train and top a few times. FIM too. More cutting and bending makes bigger yieldd. Nice job

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!
She’s going into 3 weeks of veg. @Bubblehead

5 Likes

She looks great for 3-weeks. I just dropped some and would be excited to have them that size in 3-weeks.

2 Likes

I wasn’t including germination and the seeding stage. ILGM seeds are quality. :slight_smile:
So the process started end of October. @Bubblehead

1 Like