How Does My Garden Grow?

Sorry the images aren’t that great, but I’m not used to this camera phone.

I call this my “Rooty-Tooty Fresh and Fruity Mix (Yes, it was a favorite at IHOP).” This is the last of my ILGM seeds planted, with: one blue, two strawberry and a pineapple. I also have a fifth plant - the one at the end- but I’m not sure what it is yet, because it came from a couple of particularly seedy buds given to me by a friend. I planted four of those seeds and the one on the end was the only one wearing a “skirt.” The others I removed the minute I saw those clusters in the crevices.
So these are photos from my indoor garden and the harvest date is around the end of August. The harvest should have been around the middle of July, but I’m not using the same amount of light as I did before, mostly because electric bills that are high already due to air conditioning. I have to say it’s been kinda nice watching them grow slow and steady, which is easy to do when you already have stash on hand, right?:sunglasses:

Method:
FoxFarm Forest, Froggy and untreated garden soil
Distilled water, ph’d to 6.7
Nutrients: The FoxFarm Trio, used 7 weeks after transplant to 5 gal bags
Molasses
Apollo Horticulture 125 Watt CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb of 6400K for Plant Growing
Apollo Horticulture 250 Watt CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb System of 2700K for Plant Growing
Utilitech-6-Pack-13-Watt-60W-Equivalent-2700k

Waiting for a new order right now. Bubblegum and Silver Amnesia Haze. I’m about to get serious, expecting to get back some profit for all my work~!

1 Like

Plants look good. I am looking forward to hearing about your taste test.

I just tasted some of Robert’s favorite Auto “Super Skunk”. I like it!!!

Happy growing :slight_smile: lw