How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

When she takes off, hold her down!!! I will be doing some PBB crosses from @Graysin and some crosses from @repins12 next round also.

4 Likes

Just tied her down more and the two big ladies. Almost to the point where I can train the big ones anymore. Too worried about snapping them thicc thighs they got on ‘em!

1 Like

These two big ones are bigger than my last wedding cake I harvested. I got 1/4 lb off of it. Should have a good harvest this time too, I’m curious to know what this little 2gal pot is gonna produce for me. Only reason did that one was I only had the 3x2 tent.

5gallon pots from here on out!

2 Likes

I always supercrop with netting to keep them level.

4 Likes

I want to try that at some point all of these right now minus the graysin farms one are autos. So LST and lollipopping is as far as I go with them

3 Likes

Its easier to supercrop when you have the room to walk around them.

4 Likes

Natural progression of the pistils as the bud develops :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

They’re fine just like @GreggT said

Sometimes plants have “waves” of pistils instead of all happening at once. I have had some go in as many as 3 waves of fresh-to-orange in a regular flowering cycle. No idea why, but it’s not unusual.

5 Likes

Keep me honest ma’am @Graysin. Still a greenhorn!! lol

4 Likes

Hey @Graysin look who decided to show her pretty face this morning…

PBC!!

4 Likes

The PBC is off to the races. She’s a little leggy. Had to lift her pot up a bit, she was reaching.

The 2 gal blue dream is exploding with growth as you can see.

These blue dream’s are a vigorous and hearty plant!!

Hope everyone weekend been going good. :call_me_hand:t2::us:

6 Likes

Yeah watch out, mine never seemed to mind getting hammered with light up until ~3 weeks from the finish line :star_struck::joy:

2 Likes

Im watching your PBC @Jonesy287 it will be included in my next grow which will be very soon… have about 3 to 4 weeks left on sunset, then i have the girls in veg ill move to the flower room and then @Graysin line will be started in the veg room… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes