How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

I knew you had something laying around. We all do!!!

1 Like

I have to have the smaller one in that Tupperware bowl to get where the DLI is close to the same. Running 40-47

1 Like

Haha. Yes. Piece that came with tent for the seedling rack

1 Like

Is it okay if it is sitting in the Tupperware bowl? Or is that defeating the purpose?

It is indeed defeating the purpose. Iā€™d rather provide a little less light and more airflow for the shorty at this juncture.

Edit: I just went and took a gander at the photo again. Disregard. Iā€™m just an idiot who talks before they look. :joy: sheā€™ll be fine as-is.

2 Likes

So I shouldnā€™t water until the base of the pot dries up? The bigger one is just fine s as far as the base of the pot being the same as the rest of the medium

Hahahaha I do that sometimes too

Honestly Iā€™m really torn. I still think you should increase watering frequency to once every 2 days at least. Now that sheā€™s elevated, she should dry more evenly.

1 Like

Okay Iā€™ll for sure give that a whirl! Got some LST to do on her already as well. The bigger one anywayā€‹:pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Should I get the other jacks nutrients? Like the bloom or whatever it is and I think there another.

1 Like

No real need. The 3-2-1 has all the same nutrients. You can adjust the feed schedule to get the NPK ratio more in line with what the Clone/Finish and whatever else there is, but to be honest I havenā€™t seen a need personally. I just follow the 3-2-1 and donā€™t look back.

I used to do the MKP adjustment during transition, but I havenā€™t for this last round of ladies and havenā€™t noticed much difference. Iā€™ll probably keep on not doing it.

1 Like

Okay so just 3,2,1 throughout it all? No adjustments? Just want to make sure I understand you.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve been rolling lately. I am still on the old 3.6/2.4/1.2, but keep meaning to switch to the 3.8/2.5/1.0 that JR Peters recommends.

1 Like

Woke up this morning to some serious serious droopage with the little girl.

3 Likes

What are your dark period temps? 34% humidity seems low for her still. Try to bump that up by 20% I believe. Iā€™m sure @Graysin will have your solution :crossed_fingers:t2: is that a heater in the tent in that photo?

1 Like

Oscillating fan/humidifier. Iā€™m trying to keep water in that thing. It goes through it quick. Lights off itā€™s low 70Ā°ā€™s RH right around 50% or so

1 Like

Ok then disregard what I said then. I use a space heater for my dark periods but keep it well away from the tent I allow my fans to introduce any heat provided. Best of luck brother. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thankfully I havenā€™t had to fire a heater up! Just fighting the low humidity with the dry winter we got going right now. :rage: I appreciate your input and help brother. I invite all of it!!! Iā€™m a sponge bro!

1 Like

Just nights here I need the heater although Monday was a high of 26Ā° with a windchill of 19Ā°. Iā€™ve been able to keep my humidity up in the mid 50ā€™s. I cracked my window last night to get fresh air in my room and it dipped immediately to 43% Iā€™m in Connecticut so frigid weather is comingā€¦. Soonā€¦ā€¦