How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

I’ve had the done off for a few days now. How much longer should I have it in there would you say? Until the leaves touch the side of the cup?

I’d wait until she gives you a set of true leaves (a nice 3 or 5 fingered fan) instead of the sorta “starter” leaves she’s got now - she looks a bit stressed and confused about life. Those lower leaves crisping up is what makes me think her RH is too low - while it is probably great for the one in flower, she’s gonna need a bit of extra TLC for a week or so while her growth catches up.

1 Like

Okay. I just domed her again. :crossed_fingers:t2: This one goes better than the last. That goofy bag seed plant is really frosting and tightening up. Smells delicious. My WC#1 is starting to smell really really good. Almost time to put the charcoal filter on the inline!!!

2 Likes

Has anyone ever used lemon juice to drop PH? I was reading something about last night. I also ordered a PH, PPM and TDS meter. Be here tomorrow!!! That just might help me fix problems. :thinking:

@Jonesy287 lemon juice is all I use to drop pH.

1 Like

It said like 3-4 drops per gallon of real lemon juice. If y’all haven’t heard of it or don’t use it. I found an app called DAYCOUNT. You just put in date and it’ll count your grow days for you. PRETTY COOL AND CONVENIENT

Developmentally height and big nug challenged! Zoom in and look at that frost!! Gonna be a little cute nug :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone ever heard of green venom from green beams? I forgot to ask about this when my light arrived. They sent me a free thing of that nute. It’s like green sand if you will

If you lower too much with lemon juice how do you get it to go back up?

Baking soda

1 Like

Took a nug off while defoliating. Oops! Got some cool looks at least…

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Definitely don’t use baking soda unless you absolutely have no alternative. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and will leave residual sodium in your medium. It can ultimately kill your plants - people use salt to kill unwanted invasive saplings around here. I would not intentionally add any sodium to anything in my garden.

Find pH Up, or silica (potassium silicate), both will raise pH without compromising your plant. Also limestone/dolomitic lime. You can find garden lime at any garden center, including the ones inside hardware stores.

2 Likes

Thoughts on if I should remove this fan leaf or not? Looks like everything else is good. Flowers are looking good too I think. Seedling still doing it’s goofy thing. Looks to be doing okay to me though. Thoughts?
Uploading: 47D16BC3-1599-4F44-A71E-31BF51DC6467.jpeg…
Uploading: B7708CB6-58E1-4823-A101-36E22D81EAC0.jpeg…
Uploading: 3839C32A-1F27-4893-A8B0-9F2401C61844.jpeg…
Uploading: E17A40A6-E19E-4E65-B52D-56B93A8B5DDC.jpeg…
Uploading: E7CBCA3E-6F04-4FFC-8409-241E62875A0C.jpeg…

2 Likes

Also can you use lime juice as a PH adjuster or just lemon juice?

My new seedling is 17 days old above ground. She’s a little girl

This thing is brittle as hell and breaks when you pinch it. Should I toss and start another??

The seedling is brittle?

Sounds odd.

I’d evaluate your grow environment closely and ensure parameters are still good, then drop another. She may not make it if she’s frail this far in.

1 Like

@Jonesy287 How’s your Wedding Cake?

2 Likes