How do you smoke

3 Likes

Or is that oatmeal lol

2 Likes

Yes it was oatmeal lmao. @jmlove123

1 Like

I look into that vape pen … It pretty cheap… I personally prefer China stuff because I can order it whitout any taxes or shipping costs :wink: so I will look to the characteristics and search for something similar! Or go whit that one :+1:

1 Like

Nothing special here. I have a square pint jar for my stash and a little pipe I keep beside my recliner. I’m set up to relax on a moments notice!

2 Likes

@Sasquatch love the harry and the hendersons profile pic!

1 Like

This was the harvest from my last grow, a single bagseed. I have 6 ILGM Northern Lights going now

6 Likes

Ok so my stuff arrived and I put all pieces together… This is the result :joy: it’s not so beautiful but for 7.50$(2 jars and 2 humidity meters) it’s great I guess :joy:. I hope I will need more jars :joy:

PS This is the link for humidity meters, the aliexpress is got approved for links
High 1pcs Mini LCD Digital Thermometer Hygrometer Fridge Freezer Tester Temperature Humidity Meter Detector
AliExpress.com - Maintaining to Clipboard
(from AliExpress Android)

2 Likes

@M4ur very cool!

1 Like

My stuff old to new

My first ‘piece’. I bought this in 1966 at The Warlock Shop in PB. I still have it, however the wood cracked long ago. It still has resin in it.

My current stuff. Elk horn Peace Pipe and it works, Elk horn small pipe, blue gifted glass pipe.

Gifted by a friend recently.

My original Bob Dylan poster that came in his Greatest Hits album. :woman_farmer:t4:

5 Likes

Stay away from tobacco, I’ve got COPD and would never mix tobacco with my cannabis or smoke a tobacco blunt wrapper again. Cannabis is a miracle while tobacco is a curse.

1 Like