How do you get somebody from ilgm to contact you about issues with the forum pages not working mine specifically

My page is not working correctly has problems uploading pictures quite often now this morning I’ve got five of my picture logos with four or five menu bars when I hit the logos nothing happens what’s going on

1 Like

I am wondering if they did another up date. Mine will not show me any the list of threads I am following this morning @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

What’s up. My site access is all f ed up.

1 Like

Interesting that it is affecting some users and not others. I had problems a few weeks ago, but it has been working fine for me today.

1 Like

The same started for me on another forum that uses Discus too. Only it worked in here till this morning. @JJ520 are you on a pc or phone? I use a laptop and have more site issues than those using phones and tablets.

Everything looks fine for me. I can check around some though.

2 Likes

I only use my phone but some real serious issues this morning

1 Like

Yeah whenever I try to click into my name and logo to see my list of topics and people I follow it just cycles and cycles when they’re pulls anybody up and sometimes you’ll get four or five logos and four or five menu boards and none of them do nothing thanks for checking

3 Likes

Same here

It seems to be working at this moment. All morning not so much.

1 Like

Mine’s still out

1 Like

I spoke to soon still wonkey.

Do you have an issue if just trying to upload 1 picture?

Haven’t tried to upload anything today I can’t even get into my list of blogs I look at or list of anything I tap on my picture with my screen name and it just cycles and cycles I can go back in and sporadically look through things if I go through all categories it shows somebody has replied to me but when I click my logo it does nothing but cycle and cycle it worked for a little bit at about 5:00 a.m. it’s now 3:30 and still out

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with your profile that u can see on the site side. Do you have a different device you could try logging in with? If not, maybe try clearing data or a soft reset on your phone?

Same same here.

1 Like

Did you try on a different device?

Mine turned out to be browser issues. Using this on a different browser other than firefox. I am all good. So I need to figure out why it did this. Opera works fine for me here.

1 Like

If it’s happening to a lot of peopleit must be something they’re doing to the website not people’s browsers

1 Like

Tried a different device it worked on the laptop but if everybody’s having issues seems like it’s something the website did with updates or something I use my cell phone for the website

2 Likes