How do you cut down a plant?

Hell I used a pamper chef curving knife , slip there it was !!!

1 Like

I use just plain shear’s that I use to trim my bushes with every year. Nothing special
And ya me to I stopped doing my nails along time ago…lol. just playing. MT…lol

B Safe
Will

You’re not alone lol. :smiley:

1 Like

I use my old drywall saw. http://www.amazon.com/Shark-10-2206-Rockeater-Drywall-Saw/dp/B00004TBPV
That works great if you don’t have big shears
Tom

As you can see now, there is a multitude of ways to cut your plants, and none are wrong. Had a friend in Fallbrook, Ca that had plants so big, he actually used a chainsaw to cut them down. It has been several years now, but I swear that the trunks on his Cali Red Hair (this was back in the good old days, 1970’s) were as big around as a beer can! I was amazed if you let them grow outside that the stalks looked like a TREE!

1 Like

I’m just growing small plants in an apartment closet so a chainsaw would be a bit much. It’d do the job though! My trunk stem came out bent from lst and there is no unbending. It’s like steel practically.

1 Like

There’s a YT video of a plant that’s been allowed to grow naturally for a year in someone’s sunny private back yard. It’s like a funny looking ficus tree.

1 Like

Tx … I LOVE Fallbrook. Have friends there … I was born and raised in San Diego.

MsTito … I am really glad you’re here too!

MT

1 Like

Spent years there, Actually, worked at Pendleton and stayed with my lady in San Diego! ! Were you in the service?

LOL ! ! Yea, a chainsaw might be a TINY bit overkill ! Ya’ got me on that one!

Tx … I wasn’t in the military. My dad and another guy had an avocado ranch in Fallbrook. They also had a ranch in the back country near Jamul. My dad was the first guy I ever knew who grew pot in our backyard.

You guys are funny about the chainsaw!

MT

1 Like

I want a ficus like that ! ! !

WOW ! Must be nice to have a Dad that cool! My dad was a Sgt Major in the Army and my house ran pretty much like Boot Camp. SD was a really nice place, esp Seaport Village. There was a coffee shop that I still remember called Upstart Crow and they had THE BEST Coffee.

1 Like

Any saregated knife will work .

Very nice to meet everybody :slight_smile:

Glad you are here! What are you growing?

Jerry

1 Like

My grow journal is on here. This is my first grow so I’m really excited with how my babies are turning out. I’m doing bag seeds this first go but they are suppose to be 2 blue dreams, a Chem Dawg and a Dead Head OG.

What is the name of your grow? I would like to see them grow. I have never grew any of those but have heard of them, esp Chem Dawg which I heard was a really good high!

1 Like

Yes Chem Dawg is a great plant. U definitely need to find some lol