How do they get so big

These have to be the biggest plants I’ve ever seen! Over 20 pounds!

If anyone can grow outside you would all be amazed how much better they grow outdoor I have 6-7 foot outdoor plants compared to the indoor there is a huge difference

Those are ridiculously huge plants! I was happy with 8 footers this last summer…

8 Likes

Hey @Jgro, what was the strain of those plants, I plan on growing on a larger scale outdoors next spring, and am planning to use Gold Leaf, Amnesia Haze, Chocollope, , Big Bud and White Widow, my last years outdoor grow proved that WW was a great plant for larger grows.

Hey there my fellow fish slayer those were gorilla glue that I got as clones. Last year we did several different strains and it was too hard to keep everything separated between harvest drying trimming etc, I haven’t decided what to do this coming season I’ve been wanting to try the fruity mix pack but I think I’ll do those in the cabinet…

Thanks @Jgro, I know I’m going overboard this spring with 6 plants but I’m gonna try the High Yield Mixpack, Gold Leaf and White Widow, I understand Totally about keeping things separated, my grow time is from March to Sept (outdoors) I have to worry about cooling temps in the Fall, size of plant and buds , Bud rot etc… Its All about perfect timimg and you know Mother Nature isn’t into that sort of thing. Thanks again <*)))><{

1 Like