How do these look? Ready to flip?

These are my girls. This is my first officiating indoor grow, so im not sure when to flip to flowrr. These plants were 8/29, 9/17 and the auto is 9/29. They had quite the start with lights and cooler temps and thought i was gonna lose a bunch (lost 4…) a few manifold, a few cropped, some regular. Lol. I know. But I’m determined!!! I’m not sure what look for. I was gonna prune them and i ordered another light…can they go more? I think some are a little nitrogen thirsty so i wanyed to feed a bit … should i? Are theyy close? I know not to prune in flower, but i don’t have a lot of time to the weekend. They seem a little light green in some. I fed snd watered a decent one and i mightve flushed a bit bc i had to split my ff grow big. Pics in comments. I also see that maube loght stress. Its only the ones under the lights i went up one click. I’m going to back down. And it’s time to raise a bit too i think. The shaded ones Stent green yellow…

1 Like

Hi theyre big and mature enough to flip for sure, but I dont know about their health.
Got any pics from the side, from low so to see the space under the canopy? Looks a little dark and tight in there, make sure lots of air and light gets in there when they flower… cuz looks like you’re gonna have pile of buds !! Nice gardening

2 Likes

ok there was more coming thanks

1 Like

Should flip now i think. That will be a jungle if dont. The auto will take care of themselves. Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

I think i stressed them by increasing the light intensity. I brought it back down and raised the lights, they hadny been adjusted since early early veg. Im running 2 HLG 600Rspecs and i ordered another today. Im in a 104x84x96 closet with 2 box fans on low in the corners on the top. I actually need to move the lights when it comes so i can use the whole space. I know its a jungle! I didn’t expect to get 19mfers

1 Like

pretty much 8x8 I’d like to do that but need more time

1 Like

I should thin the under part out. I will this weekend. Can i do that after i flip? Doesn’t that stress them? They were a gorgeous green this morning. I lightly fed and intensified the light. Heres a few days ago

I had them in a 4x4 then bought a 2nd 4x4 and then made a grow room in my closet. Lol.

Lots here mention a trim about two weeks into flowering. Especially scroggers, I see their results look good too.

1 Like

I’ve trimmed and even removed small buds about week two or three after flip, when theyre appearing everywhere down low I dont want them.

1 Like

I wanted to scrog. I hadn’t never done it. I’ve done autos outdoors the past several years. The most i did was 10. This is 19 photos. Totally different. I love it. They’ve been vegging a while. Trying to get everyone on the same chapter at least! But i don’t have of til this weekend and i have only seen videos or scrog and read. I like to do 6 to 8 so i can play with different stuff. This got insane for a newbie indoor photoperiod gal

1 Like

I never scrogged but I might. More than 4 plants must be some pile of work!

1 Like

Yea. And in the beginning of the grow i got a job. Albiet, a very good job… still…i didn’t expect that that quick!

Awesome, way to go… so you got two jobs :laughing:

1 Like

I would trim after stretch myself.

2 Likes

That happens after u flip, right, some seem to be doing that already

1 Like

I did it to myself again!! Too many plants!! Except this time i got good lights and a little experience!

1 Like